NEERI
Recruitment 2020 - NEERI invites applications for recruitment of 06 Senior
Project Associate, Project Associate-I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download
Application Form through Official Website www.neeri.res.in. The last date for
the receipt of application along with enclosures is 18 Dec 2020. Interested
candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of
Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to
Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date,
Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
NEERI
Recruitment 2020 06 Project Associate-I, Senior Project Associate Posts:
Organization
Name: National Environmental Engineering Research Institute
Total No of Vacancies: 06
Job Location: Chennai
Tamil Nadu
Latest NEERI Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NEERI
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I |
05 |
|
2. |
Senior Project Associate |
01 |
|
Total |
06 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for NEERI Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I |
Master’s Degree in Chemistry/Microbiology from a recognized University
or equivalent |
|
2. |
Senior Project Associate |
i. Master’s degree in Biotechnology and ii. Four years’ experience in
Research and Development in Industrial and Academic institutions or science
and technology organizations and scientific activities and services |
Age Limit:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I |
35 Years |
|
2. |
Senior Project Associate |
40 Years |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NEERI official
Notification 2020 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I |
Rs. 35000/- |
|
2. |
Senior Project Associate |
Rs. 42000/- |
Selection Procedure for NEERI:
Selection Procedure:
NEERI may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Written Exam |
|
2. |
Interview |
How to apply
for NEERI Project Associate-I, Senior Project Associate Post:
Interested and eligible
candidates, willing to undertake field visits and stay in the field as per the
project requirement must send their bio-data in the prescribed format (annexed
and also available at www.neeri.res.in) supported by the copies of documentary
proof for date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, etc. to e-mail
id: csirneericzc@gmail.com on or before Dec 18, 2020 and also need to show the
same (originals) at the time of on-line (virtual) interview for verification.
Important
Dates for NEERI Project Associate-I, Senior Project Associate Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
05.12.2020 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
18 Dec 2020 |
NEERI Project
Associate-I, Senior Project Associate Official Notification & Application
Link:
|
NEERI Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
NEERI Official
Notification PDF |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2020