CLRI
Recruitment 2020 - CLRI invites applications for recruitment of 31 .Project
Associate - II, Project Associate - I, Project Assistant, Scientific
Administrative Assistant Posts. The applicants are requested to Download
Application Form through Official Website www.clri.org. The last date for the
receipt of application along with enclosures is 23.12.2020. Interested
candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of
Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to
Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date,
Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
CLRI
Recruitment 2020 31 Project Associate I & II, Project Assistant Posts:
Organization
Name: Central Leather Research Institute
Total No of Vacancies: 31
Job Location: Chennai
(Tamil Nadu)
Latest CLRI Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CLRI
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
01 |
.Project Associate - II |
01 |
|
02 |
Project Associate - II |
01 |
|
03 |
Project Associate - I |
01 |
|
04 |
Project Associate - I |
01 |
|
05 |
Project Associate- II |
01 |
|
06 |
Project Associate- II |
01 |
|
07 |
Project Associate- II |
01 |
|
08 |
Project Associate - II |
01 |
|
09 |
Project Associate- I |
03 |
|
10 |
Project Associate- I |
01 |
|
11 |
Project Associate- I |
01 |
|
12 |
Project Associate- I |
02 |
|
13 |
Project Associate- I |
01 |
|
14 |
Project Associate- I |
01 |
|
15 |
Project Associate- I |
01 |
|
16 |
Project Associate- I |
01 |
|
17 |
Project Associate- I |
01 |
|
18 |
Project Associate- I |
01 |
|
19 |
Project Associate- I |
01 |
|
20 |
Project Associate- I |
01 |
|
21 |
Project Associate- I |
01 |
|
22 |
Project Associate- I |
01 |
|
23 |
Project Assistant |
01 |
|
24 |
Project Assistant |
01 |
|
25 |
Project Assistant |
01 |
|
26 |
Project Assistant |
01 |
|
27 |
Scientific Administrative Assistant |
01 |
|
28 |
Scientific Administrative Assistant |
01 |
|
|
31 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CLRI Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
01 |
.Project Associate - II |
Bachelor's Degree in Biomedical/ Electronics and Communication
Engineering from recognized University/ Institute and selected through
CSIR-UGC NET or GATE or National level exams conducted by CSIR/ DBT/ DST/
ICMR/ liT/ liSe/ IISER/ UGC/ ICAR etc., plus 02 years' experience in Research
and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and
Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services |
|
02 |
Project Associate - II |
.Tech in Bioprocess Engineering/ Bioprocess Technology from recognized
University/ Institute and selected through CSIR-UGC NET or GATE or National
level exams conducted by CSIR/ DBT/ DST/ ICMR/ liT/ liSe/ IISER/ UGC/ ICAR
etc., plus 02 years' experience in Research and Development in Industrial and
Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific
activities and services |
|
03 |
Project Associate - I |
M.Sc. Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry from recognized University/
Institute and selected through CSIR-UGC NET or GATE or National level exams
conducted by CSIR/ DBT/ DST/ ICMR/ liT/ IISc/IISER/ UGC/ ICAR etc |
|
04 |
Project Associate - I |
M.Sc. Chemistry/ Inorganic/ Organic/ Physical/ Analytical Chemistry/
Biochemistry from recognized University/ Institute and selected through
CSIR-UGC NET or GATE or National level exams conducted by CSIR/ DBT/ DST/
ICMR/ liT/ liSe/ IISER/ UGC/ ICAR etc |
|
05 |
Project Associate- II |
BE/ B.Tech in Leather Technology or equivalent (OR) M.Sc in Chemistry
or equivalent from recognized University/ Institute plus 02 years' experience
in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or
Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services |
|
06 |
Project Associate- II |
M.Sc Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Medical Biochemistry (OR) B.Tech in
Biotechnology from recognized University/ Institute plus 02 years' experience
in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or
Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services |
|
07 |
Project Associate- II |
BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering from recognized University/ Institute
plus 02 years' experience in Research and Development in Industrial and
Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific
activities and services |
|
08 |
Project Associate - II |
B.Tech (Biotechnology) from recognized University/ Institute plus 02
years' experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic
Institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific
activities and services |
|
09 |
Project Associate- I |
M.Sc Biotechnology/ Medical Biochemistry from recognized University/
Institute |
|
10 |
Project Associate- I |
BE/ B.Tech in Leather Technology or equivalent (OR) M.Sc in Chemistry
or equivalent from recognized University/ Institute |
|
11 |
Project Associate- I |
BE/ B.Tech in Leather Technology or equivalent (OR) M.Sc in Chemistry
or equivalent from recognized University/ Institute |
|
12 |
Project Associate- I |
M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry/ Microbiology from recognized University/
Institute |
|
13 |
Project Associate- I |
B.Tech in Biotechnology from recognized University/ Institute |
|
14 |
Project Associate- I |
M.Sc in Chemistry from recognized University/ Institute |
|
15 |
Project Associate- I |
M.Sc in Chemistry/ Biochemistry from recognized University/ Institute |
|
16 |
Project Associate- I |
M.Sc in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology Institute |
|
17 |
Project Associate- I |
BE/ B.Tech Engineering or equivalent University/ Institute |
|
18 |
Project Associate- I |
M.Sc Chemistry/ Bio-chemistry/ Biotechnology from recognized
University/ Institute |
|
19 |
Project Associate- I |
M.Sc. in Medical Microbiology from recognized University/ Institute |
|
20 |
Project Associate- I |
B.Tech in Biotechnology from recognized University/ Institute |
|
21 |
Project Associate- I |
B.Sc. in Computer Science/ Information Technology (OR) 3 years Diploma
in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering from recognized University/
Institute |
|
22 |
Project Associate- I |
B.Tech in Biotechnology from recognized University/ Institute |
|
23 |
Project Assistant |
B.Sc. in Computer Science/ Information Technology (OR) 3 years Diploma
in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering from recognized University/
Institute |
|
24 |
Project Assistant |
B.Sc in Computer Science/ Information Technology (OR) 3 years Diploma
in Computer Science/ Information Technology from recognized University/
Institute |
|
25 |
Project Assistant |
3 years Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering from
recognized University/ Institute |
|
26 |
Project Assistant |
Diploma Technician from Institute |
|
27 |
Scientific Administrative Assistant |
B.Sc Computer Science/ BCA from recognized University/ Institute |
|
28 |
Scientific Administrative Assistant |
B.Sc Computer Science/ BBN BCA from recognized University/ Institute |
Age Limit:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
.Project Associate - II |
35 years |
|
2. |
Project Associate- I |
35 years |
|
3. |
Project Assistant |
35 years |
|
4. |
Scientific Administrative Assistant |
50 years |
|
5. |
Scientific Administrative Assistant |
50 years |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CLRI official
Notification 2020 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
01 |
.Project Associate - II |
Rs. 35,000/- |
|
02 |
Project Associate - II |
Rs. 35,000/ |
|
03 |
Project Associate - I |
Rs. 31,000 |
|
04 |
Project Associate - I |
Rs. 31 ,000 |
|
05 |
Project Associate- II |
Rs. 28000 |
|
06 |
Project Associate- II |
Rs. 28000 |
|
07 |
Project Associate- II |
Rs. 28000 |
|
08 |
Project Associate - II |
Rs. 28000 |
|
09 |
Project Associate- I |
Rs. 25000 |
|
10 |
Project Associate- I |
Rs. 25000 |
|
11 |
Project Associate- I |
Rs. 25000 |
|
12 |
Project Associate- I |
Rs. 25000 |
|
13 |
Project Associate- I |
Rs. 25000 |
|
14 |
Project Associate- I |
Rs. 25000 |
|
15 |
Project Associate- I |
Rs. 25000 |
|
16 |
Project Associate- I |
Rs. 25000 |
|
17 |
Project Associate- I |
Rs. 25000 |
|
18 |
Project Associate- I |
Rs. 25000 |
|
19 |
Project Associate- I |
Rs. 25000 |
|
20 |
Project Associate- I |
Rs. 25000 |
|
21 |
Project Associate- I |
Rs. 25000 |
|
22 |
Project Associate- I |
Rs. 25000 |
|
23 |
Project Assistant |
Rs. 20,000 |
|
24 |
Project Assistant |
Rs. 20,000 |
|
25 |
Project Assistant |
Rs. 20,000 |
|
26 |
Project Assistant |
Rs. 20,000 |
|
27 |
Scientific Administrative Assistant |
Rs. 18,000 |
|
28 |
Scientific Administrative Assistant |
Rs. 18,000 |
Selection Procedure for CLRI:
Selection Procedure:
CLRI may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Interview |
How to apply
for CLRI Project Associate I & II, Project Assistant Post:
Candidates fulfilling the above
mentioned qualification, age etc., may attend the Walk-in Interview scheduled
the 30. December, 2020 at CLRI at 09.00 AM onwards along with application form
available in (https://www.clri.org/) duly filled with photocopies of necessary
certificates along with original certificates for verification and 02 passport
size colour photographs. Any request for virtual mode of interview may be sent
to recruit@clrises.in on or before 23. December, 2020, which may be considered
by Competent Authority, CSIR-CLRI on his own discretion.
Important
Dates for CLRI Project Associate I & II, Project Assistant Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
17.12.2020 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
23.12.2020 |
CLRI Project
Associate I & II, Project Assistant Official Notification & Application
Link:
|
CLRI Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
CLRI Official
Notification & Application Form
PDF |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2020