BEL
Recruitment 2021 - BEL invites
Online applications for recruitment of 13 Trainee Engineer-I, Project Engineer-I Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official
website www.bel-india.in from 19.12.2021 to 06.01.2021.
Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the
process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee,
How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam
Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
BEL
Recruitment 2021 13 Trainee Engineer-I, Project
Engineer-I Posts:
Organization
Name: Bharat Electronics Limited
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 13
Job Location: Bengaluru
Karnataka
Latest BEL Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
BEL
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Trainee Engineer-I |
UR -05OBC -02SC-01ST-01EWS -00 |
|
2. |
Project Engineer-I |
UR -01OBC -02SC-00ST-00EWS -01 |
|
Total |
13 |
|
*Note:
Number of vacancies may be increased or decreased based on the actual
requirement at the discretion of the Management.
Eligibility
Criteria for BEL Vacancy 2021:
Educational
Qualification: (As on 01.12.2021)
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Trainee Engineer-I |
First class for General,
OBC& EWS Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person
with Disability) candidates
in BE /
B. Tech /B.Sc.-Engg(4 Years
course) in Aerospace Engineering from a AICTE recognized University/ Institution |
|
2. |
Project Engineer-I |
First class for General,
OBC& E W S Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD
(Person with Disability) candidates in BE / B. Tech /B.Sc.-Engg (4
Years course) in
Aerospace Engineering from
a AICTE recognized
University/ Institution. OR First class for General, OBC&
E W S Candidates and Pass Class
for SC/ST/PWD (Person with
Disability) candidates in
M.E/M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering from
a AICTE recognized
University/ Institution.
Candidates applying with ME/M.Tech
Qualification under this post should
compulsorily have Aerospace Engg in their BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc. Engg. Degree |
|
Experience as on 01.12.2021 |
For Trainee Engineer- I : Candidates with 0
to 1 Year of post qualification and relevant Industrial experience. For Project Engineer- I : (i) B.E/B.Tech/B.sc (Engg) - Candidates with
minimum two years of post qualification and relevant Industrial experience. (ii) M.E/M.Tech – No post qualification
experience required. However the experience in the relevant field is
desirable. |
Age Limit:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Trainee Engineer-I |
25 Years |
|
2. |
Project Engineer-I |
28 years |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BEL official
Notification 2021 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Trainee Engineer-I |
An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/- per month
for the 1st Year of engagement, Rs. 28,000/- per month for the 2 nd year and
Rs. 31,000/- per month for the 3rd year respectively. |
|
2. |
Project Engineer-I |
An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000/- per month
for the 1st Year of engagement, Rs. 40,000/- per month for the 2 nd year, Rs.
45, 000/- per month for the 3rd year and Rs. 50, 000/- per month for the 4th
year respectively |
Selection Procedure for BEL:
Selection Procedure:
BEL may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Academic Qualification |
|
2. |
Short Listing & Interview |
Application
Fee/Exam Fee:
|
Name of the Community |
Fee Details |
|
Trainee Engineer-I |
Rs.200/- |
|
Project Engineer-I |
Rs. 500/- |
|
Note: Pay the
Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking. |
|
How to apply
for BEL Trainee Engineer-I, Project
Engineer-I Post:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website www.bel-india.in
from 19.12.2021 to 06.01.2021. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that
they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online
advertisement.
Important
Dates for BEL Trainee Engineer-I, Project
Engineer-I Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
19.12.2020 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
06.01.2021 |
BEL Trainee
Engineer-I, Project Engineer-I Official
Notification & Application Link:
|
BEL Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
BEL Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
BEL Application form for
Trainee Engineer –I |
|
|
Application form for
Project Engineer -I |
|
|
prescribed OBC
Certificate Format |
|
|
prescribed SC/ST
Certificate Format |
|
|
prescribed PWD
Certificate Format |
|
|
prescribed EWS
Certificate Format |
|
|
online payment of
application fee |
|
|
Instructions for making
payment through SBI collect |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2021