Anna
University Recruitment 2020 - Anna University invites applications for
recruitment of 01 Professional Assistant - I Posts. The applicants are
requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.annauniv.edu.
The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 26.12.2020
(Saturday) @ 5.00 p.m.. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the
advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility
Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus,
Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly
before applying.
Anna
University Recruitment 2020 01 Professional Assistant - I Posts:
Organization
Name: Anna University Chennai
Total No of Vacancies: 01
Job Location: Chennai
(Tamil Nadu)
Latest Anna University Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Anna
University Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Professional Assistant - I |
01 |
|
Total |
01 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for Anna University Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Professional Assistant - I |
B.E / B.Tech. in CSE/IT Desirable: Knowledge in Oracle/SQL server/MysQL/Web Application
Development using PHP (coding preferable) with Oracle / MysQL |
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Salary (Per day) |
|
1. |
Professional Assistant - I |
Rs. 760/- |
Selection Procedure for Anna University:
Selection Procedure:
Anna University may
follow the following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Interview |
How to apply
for Anna University Professional Assistant - I Post:
The duly filled application in
the prescribed format along with copy of necessary certificates should be
submitted at the following address in person or by post on or before 26.12.2020
(Saturday) @ 5.00 p.m.
The Director (CCC)
Centre for Constituent Colleges
Anna University,
Chennai – 600 025.
Queries if any : 044 2235 –
7124 / 7128 / 7129
Superscribe the envelope as “
Application for the post of Professional Assistant – I for Centre for
Constituent Colleges
Important
Dates for Anna University Professional Assistant - I Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
09.12.2020 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
26.12.2020 (Saturday) @ 5.00 p.m. |
Anna
University Professional Assistant - I Official Notification & Application
Link:
|
Anna University Official
Website Career Page |
|
|
Anna University Official
Notification & Application Form
PDF |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2020