NHB
Assistant Manager (Scale I) Result 2020 announced at https://nhb.org.in/
website. NHB Result, Cut Off, Merit List, & Interview Date 2020 Released
Official Website at https://nhb.org.in/. NHB Assistant
Manager (Scale I) Result 2020: Hello Aspirants!!! National
Housing Bank conducted examination for recruit of Assistant Manager (Scale I) Posts
in various centers throughout India. Now all the candidates are eagerly waiting
for NHB Assistant Manager (Scale I) Results 2020. For that reason here we are
with you to give the complete information about NHB Assistant Manager (Scale I)
results 2020.
NHB Assistant
Manager (Scale I) Exam Results 2020:
National
Housing Bank (NHB) has announced exam results for Assistant Manager (Scale I)
Posts. Written Examination was held on 18.10.2020. Interview/Document verification,
Medical Examination & Other Tests was held from Nov/Dec 2020. Appeared
candidates can check their result at below link…
|
NHB Assistant
Manager (Scale I) Exam 2020 Quick Summary |
|
|
Name of Authority: |
National Housing Bank |
|
Official Website: |
https://nhb.org.in/ |
|
Result Published Date:
|
20.11.2020 |
|
No of Posts: |
16 Posts |
|
Name of the Posts: |
Assistant Manager
(Scale I) |
|
Selection Procedure: |
Online Examination, Interview |
|
Exam Date: |
18.10.2020 |
|
Result Status: |
Updated |
Steps to
download NHB Assistant Manager (Scale I) Result 2020
1.
Candidates who want to download NHB Assistant Manager (Scale I) Result 2020
must visit the official website https://nhb.org.in/
2.
Find the NHB Assistant Manager (Scale I) Result 2020 Link
3.
Aspirants Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for
downloading the Result.
4.
Now your NHB Assistant Manager (Scale I) Result 2020 will be displayed.
5.
Download and Save your Result.
6.
Take Print out for Future Reference.
NHB Assistant Manager (Scale I) Result 2020: Click Here
Merit List for NHB Assistant Manager (Scale I):
The
NHB Recruitment 2020 has released its notification. So, a huge number of applicants
had applied for this post. Assistant Manager (Scale I) Result 2020 is provided
only to aspirants attended the exams. Based on the performance in the exams the
candidates can view Result.