NGRI
Recruitment 2020 - NGRI invites
Online applications for recruitment of 02 Senior Project Associate, Project
Scientist - I Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website www.ngri.org.in
from 30.10.2020 to 04.11.2020. Interested candidates
are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations
and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of
Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,.
Refer thoroughly before applying.
NGRI
Recruitment 2020 02 Project Scientist - I Posts:
Organization
Name: National Geophysical Research Institute
Total No of Vacancies: 02
Job Location: Hyderabad
Telangana
Latest NGRI Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NGRI
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Project Scientist - I |
01 |
|
2. |
Senior Project Associate |
01 |
|
Total |
02 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for NGRI Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Project Scientist - I |
Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering |
|
2. |
Senior Project Associate |
Ph.D in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Earth Sciences/ Applied Geochemistry |
Age Limit:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Project Scientist - I |
35 Years |
|
2. |
Senior Project Associate |
40 Years |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NGRI official
Notification 2020 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Project Scientist - I |
Rs. 42000/- |
|
2. |
Senior Project Associate |
Rs. 56000/- |
Selection Procedure for NGRI:
Selection Procedure:
NGRI may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Written Exam |
|
2. |
Interview |
How to apply
for NGRI Project Scientist - I Post:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website www.ngri.org.in
from 30.10.2020 to 04.11.2020. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that
they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online
advertisement.
Important
Dates for NGRI Project Scientist - I Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
30.10.2020 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
04.11.2020 |
NGRI Project
Scientist - I Official Notification & Application Link:
|
NGRI Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
NGRI Official
Notification PDF |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2020