NABI
Recruitment 2020 - NABI invites applications for recruitment of 04
Research Associate-I, Research Associate-I, Project Associate-II, Project
Fellow-I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download
Application Form through Official Website www.nabi.res.in. Interested
candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of
Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to
Apply, Pattern of Examination, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly
before applying.
NABI
Recruitment 2020 04 Research Associate-I, Project Associate-II Posts:
Organization Name: National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute
Total No of Vacancies: 04
Job Location: Punjab
Latest NABI Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NABI
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Research Associate-I |
01 |
|
2. |
Research Associate-I |
01 |
|
3. |
Project Associate-II |
|
|
4. |
Project Fellow-I |
01 |
|
Total |
04 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for NABI Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Research Associate-I |
PhD/MD/MS/MDS or equivalent degree or having three years of research,
teaching and design and development experience after MVSc/M.Pharma/ME/M.Tech
with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal |
|
2. |
Research Associate-I |
PhD/MD/MS/MDS or equivalent degree or having three years of research,
teaching and design and development experience after MVSc/M.Pharma/ME/M.Tech
with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal |
|
3. |
Project Associate-II |
Master’s degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences/ MVSc or Bachelors
degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from a recognized University
or Equivalent |
|
4. |
Project Fellow-I |
Post Graduate degree in Science or Bachelor degree in engineering and
technology with minimum 55% marks. |
Age Limit:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Research Associate-I |
40 years |
|
2. |
Research Associate-I |
40 years |
|
3. |
Project Associate-II |
35 years (Relaxation is admissible in case of SC/ST/OBC/PD as per GOI
instructions) |
|
4. |
Project Fellow-I |
28 years (relaxation will be given as per Government of India norms) |
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Research Associate-I |
Rs. 47,000/- |
|
2. |
Research Associate-I |
Rs. 47,000/- |
|
3. |
Project Associate-II |
Rs. 35000/- |
|
4. |
Project Fellow-I |
Rs. 12000/- |
Selection Procedure for NABI:
Selection Procedure:
NABI may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Interview |
How to apply
for NABI Research Associate-I, Project Associate-II Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read NABI Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.nabi.res.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk
in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
|
Walk in Venue: |
National
Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute located at Knowledge city, Sector-81,
Mohali- 140306, Punjab |
Important Dates
to Remember:
|
Date of Walk
in Interview |
10 Nov 2020 09:00 AM |
NABI Research
Associate-I, Project Associate-II Official Notification & Application Link:
|
NABI Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
NABI Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
NABI Application Form
PDF |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2020