IHBT
Recruitment 2020 - IHBT invites applications for recruitment of 11 Project
Associate-I, Project Assistant Posts. The applicants are requested to Download
Application Form through Official Website www.ihbt.res.in. The last date for
the receipt of application along with enclosures is 11.12.2020. Interested
candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of
Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to
Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date,
Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
IHBT
Recruitment 2020 11 Project Associate-I, Project Assistant Posts:
Organization
Name: Institute Of Himalayan Bioresource Technology
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 11
Job Location: Palampur
Himachal Pradesh
Latest IHBT Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IHBT
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
3. |
Project Assistant |
02 |
|
4. |
Project Associate-I |
03 |
|
5. |
Project Associate-I |
02 |
|
6. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
7. |
Project Assistant |
01 |
|
Total |
11 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for IHBT Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I |
M.Sc. Zoology OR M.Sc. Ecology and evolution from a recognized
university. Desirable: The candidate should be prepared for traveling in
remote locations that require trekking, camping, and animal handling.
Candidates from the Himalayan States will be Preferred |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I |
(i) MBA or M.Sc. Agriculture Economics from a recognized university.
Desirable Qualification: Working experience for survey analysis |
|
3. |
Project Assistant |
Essential Qualification: B.Sc. (Science) or BBA or BCA from a
recognized university. Desirable Qualification: 1. Candidates having
MBA/MBA(Agribusiness) Will be preferred. 2.Candidates having knowledge of
Data collection, compilation, and database management will be preferred. |
|
4. |
Project Associate-I |
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Biotechnology OR M.Sc. Food Science
& Technology I Food Technology from a recognized university Desirable
Qualification Candidates having experience in Food Product development and
Food analysis & Quality control Will be preferred |
|
5. |
Project Associate-I |
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. Bioinformatics OR B.Tech. Bioinformatics
from a recognized university. Desirable Qualification: Some knowledge in NGS
reads handling and Unix/Linux OS working environment. |
|
6. |
Project Associate-I |
M.S. (Pharma) M. Pharma in Pharmaceutical Technology (Formulation) or
Pharmaceutics from a recognized university plus NET (LS) I GATE I GPAT I
National exam qualified. Desirable Qualification: One SCI publication |
|
7. |
Project Assistant |
B.Sc. [Biotechnology as a subject] from a recognized university.
Desirable: Hand on experience in molecular marker & development and
molecular techniques |
Age Limit:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I |
35 Years |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I |
35 Years |
|
3. |
Project Assistant |
50 Years |
|
4. |
Project Associate-I |
35 Years |
|
5. |
Project Associate-I |
35 Years |
|
6. |
Project Associate-I |
35 Years |
|
7. |
Project Assistant |
35 Years |
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IHBT
official Notification 2020 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I |
(i) ₹31,000/-p.m. + HRA to those who are selected through a) National
Eligibility tests CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant
Professorship) or GATE or b) A selection process through National Level
examinations conducted by the central government and their agencies and
institutions |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I |
(i) ₹31,000/-p.m. + HRA to those who are selected through a) National
Eligibility tests CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant
Professorship) or GATE or b) A selection process through National Level
examinations conducted by the central government and their agencies and
institutions. (ii) ₹25,000/-p.m. + HRA for others who do not fall under (i)
above |
|
3. |
Project Assistant |
Rs. 20,000/-p.m.+
HRA |
|
4. |
Project Associate-I |
(i) ₹31,000/-p.m. + HRA to those who are selected through a) National
Eligibility tests CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant
Professorship) or GATE or b) A selection process through National Level
examinations conducted by the central government and their agencies and
institutions. (ii) ₹25,000/-p.m. + HRA for others who do not fall under (i)
above |
|
5. |
Project Associate-I |
(i) ₹31,000/-p.m. + HRA to those who are selected through a) National
Eligibility tests CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant
Professorship) or GATE or b) A selection process through National Level
examinations conducted by the central government and their agencies and institutions.
(ii) ₹25,000/-p.m. + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above |
|
6. |
Project Associate-I |
Rs. 31,000/-p.m. +
HRA |
|
7. |
Project Assistant |
Rs. 20,000/-p.m.+HRA |
Selection Procedure for IHBT:
Selection Procedure:
IHBT may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Interview |
How to apply
for IHBT Project Associate-I, Project Assistant Post:
The
online applications should reach through prescribed e. mail ID showed against
the position on or before 11th December 2020. All the applications will be
scrutinized by the duly constituted Screening Committees and all the
recommended candidates will be interviewed over Video Conferencing
|
Name of Post |
E. mail address to whom an application to be sent by the applicant |
|
Project Associate-I |
nishma@ihbtres.in |
|
Project Associate-I |
sukhjinder@ihbt.res.in |
|
Project Assistant |
sukhjinder@ihbt.res.in |
|
Project Associate-I |
vshankar@ihbt. res. in |
|
Project Associate-I |
scbb@ihbt. res. in |
|
Project Associate-I |
ankitsaneja@ihbt. res. in |
|
Project Assistant |
vandana@ihbt. res. in |
Important
Dates for IHBT Project Associate-I, Project Assistant Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
26.11.2020 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
11.12.2020 |
IHBT Project
Associate-I, Project Assistant Official Notification & Application Link:
|
IHBT Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
IHBT Official
Notification PDF |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2020