EIL
Recruitment 2020 - EIL invites
Online applications for recruitment of 03 Executive Grade-I Posts. This
online facility will be available in the Official website eil.co.in from 07.11.2020
to 28.11.2020. Interested candidates are requested to
peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview,
Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination,
Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer
thoroughly before applying.
EIL
Recruitment 2020 03 Executive Grade-I Posts:
Organization
Name: Engineers India Limited
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 03
Job Location: Across
India
Latest EIL Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
EIL
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Executive Grade-I |
03 |
|
Total |
03 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for EIL Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Executive Grade-I |
Masters Degree in Applied Geology/ Engineering Geology/ Geology with
atleast 60% marks + 7 Years Relevant
post qualification experience in construction related activities at
underground cavern / tunnel project sites, like geological face mapping of
tunnel/cavern/shaft, rock mass classification, rock support recommendation,
water pressure test, review and recommendation of grouting, review of
geotechnical monitoring, preparing of geological maps and drawings etc. |
Age Limit:
|
Name of the Category |
Age Limit |
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates |
37 Years |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through EIL official
Notification 2020 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
X Category Cities |
Y Category Cities |
Z Category Cities |
|
1. |
Executive Grade-I |
Rs. 80,000/- |
Rs. 76,000/- |
Rs. 72,000/- |
Selection Procedure for EIL:
Selection Procedure:
EIL may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Interview |
How to apply
for EIL Executive Grade-I Post:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website eil.co.in
from 07.11.2020 to 28.11.2020. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that
they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online
advertisement.
Important
Dates for EIL Executive Grade-I Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
07.11.2020 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
28.11.2020 |
EIL Executive
Grade-I Official Notification & Application Link:
|
EIL Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
EIL Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
EIL Online Application
Form |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2020