CECRI
Recruitment 2020 - CECRI invites applications for recruitment of 05 Project
Associate-I, Project Associate-I, Project Associate-II, Senior Project
Associate, Junior Research Fellow Posts. The applicants are requested to Download
Application Form through Official Website www.cecri.res.in. The last date for
the receipt of application along with enclosures is 01.12.2020. Interested
candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of
Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to
Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date,
Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
CECRI
Recruitment 2020 05 Project Associate-I, II, JRF Posts:
Organization
Name: Central Electrochemical Research Institute
Total No of Vacancies: 05
Job Location: Karaikudi
(Tamil Nadu)
Latest CECRI Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Applications
are invited from suitable candidates for the temporary positions to be engaged
in various projects at CSIR-CECRI, Karaikudi.
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
3. |
Project Associate-II |
01 |
|
4. |
Senior Project Associate |
01 |
|
5. |
Junior Research Fellow |
01 |
|
Total |
05 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CECRI Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I |
M.Sc. in Polymer Science / Biopolymer Science and Technology with 55%
marks (50% marks for SC/ST) |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I |
B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering/ Nanotechnology (or) M.Sc. in
Nanotechnology/ Polymer Science with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) |
|
3. |
Project Associate-II |
B.E. /B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering with 55% marks (50% marks for
SC/ST) with 2 years experience in Research and Development in Industrial and
Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific
activities and services. (Desirable: Experience in the extraction of metals
like Tin, Copper, Zinc, etc. from ores by electrometallurgical process) |
|
4. |
Senior Project Associate |
Ph.D. in Engineering Sciences (Desirable: Worked on biomaterials
synthesis and characterization) |
|
5. |
Junior Research Fellow |
M.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) with valid
NET/GATE |
Age Limit: (As on 01.12.2020)
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I |
35Years |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I |
35Years |
|
3. |
Project Associate-II |
35Years |
|
4. |
Senior Project Associate |
40 Years |
|
5. |
Junior Research Fellow |
28 Years |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CECRI official
Notification 2020 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I |
(i) Rs.31,000/-pm +
HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National
Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant
Professorship) or valid GATE or (b) A selection
process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government
Departments and their Agencies and Institutions. (ii)Rs. 25,000/-pm + HRA for
others who do not fall under (i) above |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I |
|
|
3. |
Project Associate-II |
Rs.28,000/- + HRA |
|
4. |
Senior Project Associate |
Rs. 42,000/- + HRA |
|
5. |
Junior Research Fellow |
Rs. 31,000/- + HRA |
Selection Procedure for CECRI:
Selection Procedure:
CECRI may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Interview |
How to apply
for CECRI Project Associate-I, II, JRF Post:
Eligible candidates are advised
to Download Official Notification & Application Form at official website to
www.cecri.res.in. Fill your Academic
Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions. Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of (i) ID
proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates:
Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant
documents mentioned in the application should be addressed to “The
Administrative Officer, CECRI-Central Electrochemical Research Institute,
Karaikudi - 630 003” super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post
of ______” so as to reach on or before 01.12.2020.
Important
Dates for CECRI Project Associate-I, II, JRF Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
20.11.2020 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
01.12.2020 |
CECRI Project
Associate-I, II, JRF Official Notification & Application Link:
|
CECRI Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
CECRI Official Notification
PDF |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2020