BEL
Recruitment 2020 - BEL invites
Online applications for recruitment of 125 Trainee Engineer - I (Electronics),
Trainee Engineer - I (Mechanical), Trainee Officer - I (Finance), Trainee
Engineers -II, Project Engineer - I (Electronics), Project Engineer - I
(Civil), Project Engineer - I (Electrical), Project Officer - I (Human Re Posts. This
online facility will be available in the Official website www.applyexam.co.in
from 04.11.2020 to 25.11.2020. Interested candidates
are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations
and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of
Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,.
Refer thoroughly before applying.
BEL
Recruitment 2020 125 Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Posts:
Organization
Name: Bharat Electronics Limited
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 125
Job Location: All
over India
Latest BEL Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
BEL
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Trainee Engineer - I (Electronics) |
15 |
|
2. |
Trainee Engineer - I (Mechanical) |
18 |
|
3. |
Trainee Officer - I (Finance) |
02 |
|
4. |
Trainee Engineers -II |
60 |
|
5. |
Project Engineer - I (Electronics) |
25 |
|
6. |
Project Engineer - I (Civil) |
2 |
|
7. |
Project Engineer - I (Electrical) |
2 |
|
8. |
Project Officer - I (Human Resource) |
1 |
|
Total |
125 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for BEL Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Trainee Engineer - I (Electronics) |
BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. (Electronics) with First Class for General / OBC /
EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwD Candidates + Minimum 1 Year
Post Qualification Experience as on 01.11.2020 |
|
2. |
Trainee Engineer - I (Mechanical) |
BE/B.Tech/B.Sc En gg. (Mechanical)with First Class for General / OBC /
EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwD Candidates + Minimum 1 Year
Post Qualification Experience as on 01.11.2020 |
|
3. |
Trainee Officer - I (Finance) |
MBA (Finance) with First Class for General / OBC / EWS candidates &
Pass Class for SC/ST/PwD Candidates + Minimum 1 Year Post Qualification
Experience as on 01.11.2020 |
|
4. |
Trainee Engineers -II |
BE / B.Tech (E&C) / MCA with First Class for General / OBC / EWS
candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwD Candidates.
+ Minimum 2 Years Post Qualification Experience as
on 01.11.2020 |
|
5. |
Project Engineer - I (Electronics) |
BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. (Electronics) with First Class for General / OBC /
EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwD Candidates + Minimum 2 Years
Post Qualification Experience as on 01.11.2020 |
|
6. |
Project Engineer - I (Civil) |
BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. (Civil) with First Class for General / OBC / EWS
candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwD Candidates + Minimum 2 Years Post
Qualification Experience as on 01.11.2020 |
|
7. |
Project Engineer - I (Electrical) |
BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg (Electrical) with First Class for General / OBC /
EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwD Candidates + Minimum 2 Years
Post Qualification Experience as on 01.11.2020 |
|
8. |
Project Officer - I (Human Resource) |
MBA / MSW (HRM) with First Class for General / OBC / EWS candidates
& Pass Class for SC/ST/PwD Candidates + Minimum 2 Years Post
Qualification Experience as on 01.11.2020 |
Age Limit: (As on 01.11.2020)
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Trainee Engineer - I (Electronics) |
25 Years |
|
2. |
Trainee Engineer - I (Mechanical) |
25 Years |
|
3. |
Trainee Officer - I (Finance) |
25 Years |
|
4. |
Trainee Engineers -II |
28 Years |
|
5. |
Project Engineer - I (Electronics) |
28 Years |
|
6. |
Project Engineer - I (Civil) |
28 Years |
|
7. |
Project Engineer - I (Electrical) |
28 Years |
|
8. |
Project Officer - I (Human Resource) |
28 Years |
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BEL official Notification 2020 for more reference.
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Trainee Engineer - I (Electronics) |
Rs. 25000 -
31000/- |
|
2. |
Trainee Engineer - I (Mechanical) |
Rs. 25000 -
31000/- |
|
3. |
Trainee Officer - I (Finance) |
Rs. 25000 -
31000/- |
|
4. |
Trainee Engineers -II |
Rs. 28000 -
34000/- |
|
5. |
Project Engineer - I (Electronics) |
Rs. 35000 -
50000/- |
|
6. |
Project Engineer - I (Civil) |
Rs. 35000 -
50000/- |
|
7. |
Project Engineer - I (Electrical) |
Rs. 35000 -
50000/- |
|
8. |
Project Officer - I (Human Resource) |
Rs. 35000 -
50000/- |
Selection Procedure for BEL:
Selection Procedure:
a. Candidates should meet
the qualifying criteria as specified in the advertisement.
b. A merit list will be
prepared, based on the aggregate percentage obtained in qualifying education
and work experience, as indicated below:
|
Criteria |
Weightage |
|
Percentage
of Marks: Aggregate
Marks secured in BE / B.Tech / B.ScEngg (4 years) / MBA / MSW / MHRM in the
relevant disciplines |
75% |
|
Work
Experience – Candidates meeting basic eligibility criteriaof relevant work
experience (as advertised) will be awarded 2.5Marks. For every completed 6
months of additional relevant workexperience, 1.25 marks will be awarded. The
maximum marksin this criteria is limited to10 Marks |
10% |
|
Interview: Interview
for the shortlisted candidates |
15% |
Application
Fee/Exam Fee:
|
Name of the Community |
Fee Details |
|
Gen/ OBC |
Rs.500/- |
|
ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD |
Rs. 200/- |
|
Note: Pay
Examination fee through SBI Collect. |
|
How to apply
for BEL Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Post:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website www.applyexam.co.in
from 04.11.2020 to 25.11.2020. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that
they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online
advertisement.
Important
Dates for BEL Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
04.11.2020 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
25.11.2020 |
BEL Trainee
Engineer, Project Engineer Official Notification & Application Link:
|
BEL Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
BEL Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
BEL Online Application
Form |
|
|
Prescribed format for
PWD category |
|
|
Prescribed format for
OBC category |
|
|
Prescribed format for
EWS category |
|
|
Prescribed format for
SC/ST category |
|
|
SBI Collect Fee Payment
Instructions |
|
|
Click here to pay
application fee |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2020
