BEL
Recruitment 2020 - BEL invites Online applications for recruitment of 09 Trainee
OL Officer (Translator) - I, Project Engineer (Electronics) - I, Project
Engineer (Mechanical) - I, Project Engineer (Civil) - I, Project Officer (HR) -
I Posts. The applicants are requested to Apply Online through Official Website www.bel-india.in. Interested candidates are
requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and
Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of
Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,.
Refer thoroughly before applying.
BEL
Recruitment 2020 09 Engineers, Officers Posts:
Organization
Name: Bharat Electronics Limited
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 09
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Latest BEL Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
BEL
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Trainee OL Officer (Translator) - I |
01 |
|
2. |
Project Engineer (Electronics) - I |
04 |
|
3. |
Project Engineer (Mechanical) - I |
02 |
|
4. |
Project Engineer (Civil) - I |
01 |
|
5. |
Project Officer (HR) - I |
01 |
|
Total |
09 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for BEL Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification: (As on 01.10.2020)
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Trainee OL Officer (Translator) - I |
Masters Degree in Hindi from a recognized institute / University with
English as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at
the degree level. Candidates should have secured first class. PWD candidates
should have secured pass class Experience for Trainee OL Officer (Translator) – I Minimum 1 year of
post qualification Experience of English to Hindi and vice versa translation
in Government organization / Newspaper / Printing press |
|
2. |
Project Engineer (Electronics) - I |
Candidates should have completed fulltime B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc
Engineering (4 year course) in Electronics / Electronics & Communications
/ Electronics & Telecommunications / Communication / Telecommunication
from a recognized institute / university. General/OBC candidates should have
secured first class. SC/PWD candidates should have secured pass class Experience for Project Engineer (Electronics) – I - Embedded C/C++ software development for ARM microcontrollers. -Development of applications based on Real Time operating system such a
Free RTOS. - PCB Schematic design and Bill of Material preparation in CAD tools. - PCB Hardware testing and usage of various test equipment such as
Oscilloscope, Multimeter, Power sources, Electronic Loads. - Knowledge in conducting all business transactions in SAP will be an
added advantage. |
|
3. |
Project Engineer (Mechanical) - I |
Candidates should have completed fulltime B.E / B. Tech / B.Sc
Engineering (4 year course) in Mechanical from a recognized institute /
university. General/OBC candidates should have secured first class. SC/PWD candidates
should have secured pass class Experience for Project Engineer (Mechanical) - I - Hands on experience in mechanical designing and analysis, AutoCAD,
ANSYS or CATIA and Solid works software. - Manufacturing processes, materials and standards. - Generating Bill of Materials (BoM) for projects, planning, scheduling
and controlling various production Activities for completion of projects on
time. - Inspection of mechanical components / spares. - Environmental tests, calibration of metrology instruments. - Knowledge in conducting all business transactions in SAP will be an
added advantage. |
|
4. |
Project Engineer (Civil) - I |
Candidates should have completed fulltime B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc
Engineering (4 year course) in Civil from a recognized institute /
university. General/OBC candidates should have secured first class. SC/PWD
candidates should have secured pass class Experience for Project Engineer (Civil) - I - Experience in construction of buildings, high rise structures, roads,
drains. - Working knowledge in execution, studying of drawings, quality control - Working knowledge on relevant IS codes, CPWD specifications - Working knowledge on recording joint measurement and billing |
|
5. |
Project Officer (HR) - I |
- Training and Development, effectiveness of Training and Development
interventions, Competency mapping - Preparation of manpower budget, hiring, induction, pay fixation - Welfare administration - General administration - Industrial relations - Good knowledge of employment / labour laws - Excellent knowledge of MS Office |
Age Limit: (As on 01.10.2020*)
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Trainee OL Officer (Translator) - I |
25 Years |
|
2. |
Project Engineer (Electronics) - I |
UR - 28 years OBC-31 years SC-33 years |
|
3. |
Project Engineer (Mechanical) - I |
|
|
4. |
Project Engineer (Civil) - I |
|
|
5. |
Project Officer (HR) - I |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BEL official
Notification 2020 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Trainee OL Officer (Translator) - I |
Rs. 25000/- |
|
2. |
Project Engineer (Electronics) - I |
Rs. 35000/- |
|
3. |
Project Engineer (Mechanical) - I |
Rs. 35000/- |
|
4. |
Project Engineer (Civil) - I |
Rs. 35000/- |
|
5. |
Project Officer (HR) - I |
Rs. 35000/- |
Selection Procedure for BEL:
Selection Procedure:
|
Criteria |
Weightage |
|
Criterion 1 Percentage
of Marks obtained in Essential educational qualification (CGPA score shall be
converted percentage of marks) |
75% or 75
Marks |
|
Criterion 2 Candidates
meeting the basic eligibility criteria of relevant work experience as
mentioned will be awarded 2.5 marks. For every completed 6 months of relevant
work experience, 1.25 marks will be awarded. The maximum marks in this
criterion is limited to 10 marks. |
10 Marks |
|
Interview
(Video - Based) Interview for the shortlisted candidates |
15 Marks |
|
Total |
100 Marks |
Application
Fee/Exam Fee:
|
Name of the post |
Application fee |
Exemption |
|
Trainee OL Officer (Translator) - I |
Rs.200/- |
Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from
payment of application fee |
|
Project Engineer - I / Project Officer - I |
Rs.500/- |
How to apply
for BEL Engineers, Officers Post:
Interested candidates meeting
all the eligibility criteria may apply online by clicking on the link provided
in the website. Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in
the online application form and verify the same before submission. Requests for
any change in the submitted application will not be entertained.
Important
Dates for BEL Engineers, Officers Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
17.11.2020 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
03.12.2020 |
BEL Engineers,
Officers Official Notification & Application Link:
|
BEL Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
BEL Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
BEL Online Application
Form |
|
|
Prescribed format for
OBC Certificate |
|
|
Prescribed format for
SC/ST Certificate |
|
|
Prescribed format for
PWD Certificate |
|
|
Link for online payment
of application fee |
|
|
Instruction for making
payment through SB Collect |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2020