UPSC NDA & NA I & II Result 2020 announced at https://www.upsc.gov.in/ website. UPSC Result, Cut Off, Merit List, & Interview Date 2020 Released Official Website at https://www.upsc.gov.in/. UPSC National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I), 2020 Result 2020: Hello Aspirants!!! Union Public Service Commission conducted examination for recruit of National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination I & II, 2020 Posts in various centers throughout India. Now all the candidates are eagerly waiting for UPSC NDA & NA I & II Results 2020. For that reason here we are with you to give the complete information about UPSC NDA & NA I & II results 2020.
UPSC NDA
& NA (I) Exam Results 2020:
On the basis of the result of the
written part of the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I)
& (II) 2020 held by the Union Public Service Commission on 06th September,
2020 as a common Examination, candidates with the under mentioned Roll Nos.
have qualified for Interview by the Services Selection Board (SSB) of the
Ministry of Defence for Admission to Army, Navy and Air Force Wings of the
National Defence Academy for the 145th Course and for the 107th Indian Naval
Academy Course (INAC) and for the 146th Course, and for the 108th Indian Naval
Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 2021. The result is also available at
Union Public Service Commission’s Website www.upsc.gov.in.
|
UPSC NDA & NA
(I) Exam 2020 Quick Summary |
|
|
Name of Authority: |
Union Public Service
Commission |
|
Official Website: |
https://www.upsc.gov.in/ |
|
Result Published Date:
|
09.10.2020 |
|
No of Posts: |
418 Posts |
|
Name of the Posts: |
NDA & NA (I) |
|
Selection Procedure: |
Written Exam, Intelligence
and Personality Test |
|
Exam Date: |
06th September, 2020 |
|
Result Status: |
Updated |
UPSC NDA
& NA (I) Result 2020
The
candidature of all the candidates, whose Roll Nos. are shown in the list is
provisional. In accordance with the conditions of their admission to the
examination, “candidates are requested to register themselves online on the
Indian Army Recruiting website joinindianarmy.nic.in within two weeks of
announcement of written result. The successful candidates would then be
allotted Selection Centres and dates, of SSB interview which shall be
communicated on the registered e-mail ID. Any candidate who has already
registered earlier on the site will not be required to do so. In case of any
query/Login problem, e-mail be forwarded to dir-recruiting6-mod@nic.in.”
“Candidates
are also requested to submit original certificates of Age and Educational
Qualification to respective Service Selection Boards (SSBs) during the SSB
interview.” The candidates must not send the Original Certificates to the Union
Public Service Commission. For any further information, the candidates may
contact Facilitation Counter near Gate “C” of the Commission, either in person
or on telephone numbers 011-23385271/011-23381125 / 011-23098543 between 10:00
hrs and 17:00 hours on any working day.
UPSC NDA & NA I & II Result 2020: Click
Here
Merit List for UPSC NDA & NA I & II:
The
UPSC Recruitment 2020 has released its notification. So, a huge number of
applicants had applied for this post. NDA & NA I & II Result 2020 is provided
only to aspirants attended the exams. Based on the performance in the exams the
candidates can view Result.
