IICT Recruitment 2019 - IICT invites applications for recruitment of 28 Project Assistant, Project Associate - I, Project Associate - II, Senior Project Associate Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.iict.res.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
IICT
Recruitment 2020 28 Project Associate - I, Project Assistant Posts:
Organization
Name: Indian Institute of Chemical Technology
Total No of Vacancies: 28
Job Location: Hyderabad
Latest IICT Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IICT
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
|
Chemical &
Physical Sciences (Cps) |
|
|
1. |
Project Associate - II |
02 |
|
2. |
Project Associate - II |
02 |
|
3. |
Project Associate - I |
01 |
|
4. |
Project Associate - I |
01 |
|
5. |
Project Associate - I |
01 |
|
6. |
Project Associate - I |
01 |
|
7. |
Project Associate - I |
01 |
|
|
Biology, Biochemical
& biotechnology (BBB) |
|
|
01 |
Senior Project Associate |
01 |
|
02 |
Project Associate - II |
01 |
|
03 |
Project Associate - II |
01 |
|
04 |
Project Associate - I |
02 |
|
05 |
Project Associate - I |
02 |
|
06 |
Project Assistant |
01 |
|
|
Chemical Engineering
(CE) |
|
|
01 |
Project Associate - II |
01 |
|
02 |
Project Associate - I |
01 |
|
03 |
Project Associate - I |
01 |
|
04 |
Project Associate - I |
02 |
|
05 |
Project Associate - I |
02 |
|
06 |
Project Associate - I |
01 |
|
07 |
Project Associate - I |
01 |
|
08 |
Project Assistant |
02 |
|
Total |
28 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for IICT Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
Chemical &
Physical Sciences (Cps) |
||
|
1. |
Project Associate - II |
MSc in Organic Chemistry with 2 years research experience in synthetic
organic chemistry |
|
2. |
Project Associate - II |
MSc in Organic Chemistry with 2 years research experience in synthetic
organic chemistry |
|
3. |
Project Associate - I |
MSc in Organic Chemistry |
|
4. |
Project Associate - I |
MSc in Organic Chemistry |
|
5. |
Project Associate - I |
MSc in Physics / Materials Science / Materials Chemistry |
|
6. |
Project Associate - I |
MSc in Inorganic Chemistry/ Materials Chemistry |
|
7. |
Project Associate - I |
MSc in Inorganic Chemistry/ Materials Chemistry |
|
Biology, Biochemical
& biotechnology (BBB) |
||
|
01 |
Senior Project Associate |
Ph.D in Biotechnology |
|
02 |
Project Associate - II |
MSc in Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Environmental Science/
Molecular Microbiology with 2 years research experience in Microalgae
cultivation, waste water treatment and biomass valorization |
|
03 |
Project Associate - II |
MSc in Bioinformatics with two years experience in database
development, drug design, chemoinformatics |
|
04 |
Project Associate - I |
MSc in Chemistry/ Biotechnology / Environmental Science |
|
05 |
Project Associate - I |
MSc in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Microbiology |
|
06 |
Project Assistant |
B.Sc in Microbiology |
|
|
Chemical Engineering
(CE) |
|
|
01 |
Project Associate - II |
M.Tech in Chemical Engineering |
|
02 |
Project Associate - I |
B.Tech Chemical Engineering |
|
03 |
Project Associate - I |
B.Tech in Civil/Environmental/ Chemical Engineering |
|
04 |
Project Associate - I |
B.Tech in Chem Engg / Biotechnology |
|
05 |
Project Associate - I |
B.Tech/ M.E./ MSc in Chemical Engg/ Polymer Engg./ Plastic Engg. / Environmental
Engg. / Biotechnology |
|
06 |
Project Associate - I |
B.Tech in Chemical/ Biochemical/ Environmental Engineering/
Biotechnology or MSc in Environmental Science / Biotechnology |
|
07 |
Project Associate - I |
M.Sc in Chemical Sciences/ B.Tech in Chem Engg |
|
08 |
Project Assistant |
Any B.Sc/Diploma in Engineering |
Age Limit:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Project Assistant |
50 years |
|
2. |
Project Associate - I |
35 years |
|
3. |
Project Associate - II |
35 years |
|
4. |
Senior Project Associate |
40 years |
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IICT
official Notification 2020 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Project Associate - II |
Rs. 35000+HRA |
|
2. |
Project Associate - II |
Rs. 35000+HRA |
|
3. |
Project Associate - I |
Rs. 31000+HRA |
|
4. |
Project Associate - I |
Rs. 31000+HRA |
|
5. |
Project Associate - I |
Rs. 31000+HRA |
|
6. |
Project Associate - I |
Rs. 31000+HRA |
|
7. |
Project Associate - I |
Rs. 25000/-[consolidated] |
|
Biology, Biochemical
& biotechnology (BBB) |
||
|
01 |
Senior Project Associate |
Rs. 42000+HRA |
|
02 |
Project Associate - II |
Rs. 35000+HRA |
|
03 |
Project Associate - II |
Rs. 35000+HRA |
|
04 |
Project Associate - I |
Rs. 31000/-(consolidated) |
|
05 |
Project Associate - I |
Rs. 31000+HRA |
|
06 |
Project Assistant |
Rs. 15000/-[consolidated] |
|
Chemical Engineering
(CE) |
||
|
01 |
Project Associate - II |
Rs. 35000/-[consolidated] |
|
02 |
Project Associate - I |
Rs. 31000+HRA |
|
03 |
Project Associate - I |
Rs. 31000+HRA |
|
04 |
Project Associate - I |
Rs. 31000+HRA |
|
05 |
Project Associate - I |
Rs. 31000+HRA |
|
06 |
Project Associate - I |
Rs. 31000+HRA |
|
07 |
Project Associate - I |
Rs. 25000/-[consolidated] |
|
08 |
Project Assistant |
Rs. 15000/-[consolidated] |
* Fellowship amount is
applicable for NET/GATE/GPAT or other national eligible tests as per new CSIR
guidelines. If suitable students are not found, the fellowship amount will be
25,000/- or 28,000/- against 31,000/- and 35,000/- respectively with HRA.
Selection Procedure for IICT:
Selection Procedure:
IICT may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Shortlisted |
|
2. |
Interview |
How to apply
for IICT Project Associate - I, Project Assistant Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read IICT Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.iict.res.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
IICT Project
Associate - I, Project Assistant Official Notification & Application Link:
|
IICT Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
IICT Official
Notification docx |
|
|
IICT Application Form docx |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2019
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2019
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2019
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2019
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2019
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2019
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2019
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2019
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2019