DOGR
Recruitment 2020 - DOGR invites
Online applications for recruitment of 09 Young professional-I, Young
Professional-II Posts.
This online facility will be available in the Official
website www.dogr.DOGR.gov.in from 02.10.2020 to 12.10.2020. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement
regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria,
Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question
Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before
applying.
DOGR
Recruitment 2020 09 Young professional-I, Young Professional-II Posts:
Organization Name: Directorate Of Onion And Garlic Research (DOGR), Rajgurunagar
Total No of Vacancies: 09
Job Location: Maharashtra
Latest DOGR Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
DOGR
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Young professional-I |
06 |
|
2. |
Young Professional-II |
03 |
|
Total |
09 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for DOGR Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Young professional-I |
Essential Qualification: - B.Sc. (Ag.) Desirable Qualification:-
Knowledge in computer application |
|
2. |
Young Professional-II |
Essential Qualification:- M.Sc.(Ag.) in Genetics & Plant
Breeding/Plant Physiology /Biochemistry/Plant Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/
Agricultural Biotechnology/ Plant Pathology/ Plant Breeding/ Vegetable
Science/ Horticulture OR M.Sc. (Hort). Desirable Qualification:- Knowledge in
computer application |
Age Limit: (As on 12.10.2020)
|
Name of the Category |
Age Limit |
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates |
Minimum 21 years and maximum 45 years |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through DOGR official
Notification 2020 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Young professional-I |
Rs. 15000/- (consolidated) |
|
2. |
Young Professional-II |
Rs. 25000/- (consolidated) |
Selection Procedure for DOGR:
Selection Procedure:
DOGR may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Interview |
How to apply
for DOGR Young professional-I, Young Professional-II Post:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website www.dogr.DOGR.gov.in
from 02.10.2020 to 12.10.2020. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that
they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online
advertisement.
Important
Dates for DOGR Young professional-I, Young Professional-II Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
02.10.2020 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
12.10.2020 |
DOGR Young
professional-I, Young Professional-II Official Notification & Application
Link:
|
DOGR Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
DOGR Official
Notification & Online Application Form |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2020