CSIR Recruitment 2020 - CSIR invites Online applications for recruitment of 09 Project Associate-I (Information Technology), Project Associate-I (Ayurveda), Project Associate-I (Ayurveda), Project Associate-I (Yoga), Project Associate-I (Sanskrit) Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website www.csir.res.in from 09.10.2020 to 17.10.2020. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
CSIR
Recruitment 2020 09 Project Associate-I Posts:
Organization
Name: CSIR-Traditional Knowledge Digital Library Unit (TKDL Unit)
Total No of Vacancies: 09
Job Location: Delhi
Latest CSIR Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CSIR
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I (Information Technology) |
01 |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I (Ayurveda) |
02 |
|
3. |
Project Associate-I (Ayurveda) |
04 |
|
4. |
Project Associate-I (Yoga) |
01 |
|
5. |
Project Associate-I (Sanskrit) |
01 |
|
Total |
09 |
|
*May
change as per requirements of project No of positions: 09
**
**CSIR-TKDL will make a panel of waitlisted candidates to fill vacancies in
near future. Such panel will be valid for one year from date of notification of
result, or until project completion, whichever is earlier
Eligibility
Criteria for CSIR Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I (Information Technology) |
B.E/B Tech in Computer Science or Computer Applications or IT/MCA from
a recognized University or equivalent Desirable skills: Proficiency in one or
more software products, viz Visual Basic, .Net, C#, MS-SQL Server 2008, 2012
or higher, Asp, Java Script, VB Script, IIS, working knowledge of database
design, web enable applications and portal designing OR Proficiency in one or
more software products viz Core Java, J2EE, EJB, Enterprise Java Beans,
Enterprise Java, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Maven, Rest, SOAP and any IDE
like Eclipse/Net Beans/ IntelliJ IDEA, working knowledge of database design,
web enable applications and portal designing OR Proficiency in engineering,
administering and managing multiple relational database flavors (e.g. Oracle,
SQLServer, PostgreSQL, etc.) including in database migration |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I (Ayurveda) |
BAMS (Ayurveda) from recognized University or equivalent |
|
3. |
Project Associate-I (Ayurveda) |
BAMS (Ayurveda) from recognized University or equivalent Desirable:
Fluency in reading and writing Malayalam |
|
4. |
Project Associate-I (Yoga) |
Master’s degree in Yoga from a recognized University or equivalent |
|
5. |
Project Associate-I (Sanskrit) |
Master’s degree in Sanskrit language from a recognized University or
equivalent Desirable: Knowledge of traditional medical texts and familiarity
with medical terms including diseases, plant names, etc |
Age Limit:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I (Information Technology) |
35 years for Project Associate-I. The above age limits are relaxable
for candidates of statutory groups as per CSIR/Govt. of India instructions on
the subject. |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I (Ayurveda) |
|
|
3. |
Project Associate-I (Ayurveda) |
|
|
4. |
Project Associate-I (Yoga) |
|
|
5. |
Project Associate-I (Sanskrit) |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CSIR official
Notification 2020 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I (Information Technology) |
(i) Rs. 31,000/-+HRA to scholars who are selected through (a) National
Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant
Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level
examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies
and Institutions (ii) Rs. 25,000/-+HRA for others who do fall under (i) above |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I (Ayurveda) |
(i) Rs. 31,000/-+HRA to scholars who are selected through (a) National
Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant
Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level
examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies
and Institutions (ii) Rs. 25,000/-+HRA for others who do fall under (i) above |
|
3. |
Project Associate-I (Ayurveda) |
(i) Rs. 31,000/-+HRA to scholars who are selected through (a) National
Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant
Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level
examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies
and Institutions (ii) Rs. 25,000/-+HRA for others who do fall under (i) above |
|
4. |
Project Associate-I (Yoga) |
(i) Rs. 31,000/-+HRA to scholars who are selected through (a) National
Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant
Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level
examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies
and Institutions (ii) Rs. 25,000/-+HRA for others who do fall under (i) above |
|
5. |
Project Associate-I (Sanskrit) |
(i) Rs. 31,000/-+HRA to scholars who are selected through (a) National
Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant
Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level
examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies
and Institutions (ii) Rs. 25,000/-+HRA for others who do fall under (i) above |
Selection Procedure for CSIR:
Selection Procedure:
CSIR may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Written Exam |
|
2. |
Interview |
How to apply
for CSIR Project Associate-I Post:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website www.csir.res.in
from 09.10.2020 to 17.10.2020. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that
they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online
advertisement.
Important
Dates for CSIR Project Associate-I Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
09.10.2020 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
17.10.2020 |
CSIR Project
Associate-I Official Notification & Application Link:
|
CSIR Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
CSIR Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
CSIR Online Application
Form |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2020