CEERI Recruitment 2020 - CEERI invites Online applications for recruitment of 09 Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant- III, Senior Research Fellow, Project Assistant- I, Project Associate-I, Senior Project Associate, Project Associate- I, Project Assistant- III Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website www.ceeri.res.in from 29.09.2020 to 06.10.2020. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
CEERI
Recruitment 2020 09 JRF, SRF, Project Associate- I Posts:
Organization
Name: Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute
Total No of Vacancies: 09
Job Location: PILANI,
Rajasthan
Latest CEERI Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CEERI
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Junior Research Fellow |
01 |
|
2. |
Project Assistant- III |
01 |
|
3. |
Senior Research Fellow |
01 |
|
4. |
Project Assistant- I |
02 |
|
5. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
6. |
Senior Project Associate |
01 |
|
7. |
Project Associate- I |
01 |
|
8. |
Project Assistant- III |
01 |
|
Total |
09 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CEERI Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Junior Research Fellow |
B.E./ B.Tech/ M.Sc with NET/ GATE (Electronics/ Instrumentation/
Instrumentation and Control Systems/ Electrical Engg./ EEE/ CS/ CE) or
equivalent. OR M.E/ M.Tech (Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Instrumentation and
Control Systems/ Electrical Engg./ EEE/ CS/ CE) or equivalent. Desirable:
GATE/ NET qualified candidates. Experience in Embedded System, Programming in
C/ MATLAB, IoT. |
|
2. |
Project Assistant- III |
M.E./ M.Tech (ECE/ IT/ CSE) or equivalent. OR B.E./ B.Tech (ECE/ IT/
CSE) or equivalent + 02 years of relevant experience. |
|
3. |
Senior Research Fellow |
M.E./ M.Tech with GATE/ NET (ECE/ Embedded System/ Instrumentation) or
equivalent. OR B.E./ B.Tech with GATE/ NET (ECE/ Embedded System/
Instrumentation) or equivalent + 02 years of relevant experience. |
|
4. |
Project Assistant- I |
3 Years Diploma (Electrical/ Electronics) or equivalent. Desirable:
Experience in Fabrication of microwave tubes and plasma switches. |
|
5. |
Project Associate-I |
B.E./ B.Tech/ M.Sc (ECE/ Electrical/ EEE/ Electronics/ Physics) or
equivalent |
|
6. |
Senior Project Associate |
B.E./ B.Tech/ M.Sc (ECE/ EEE/ Electronics/ Physics) or equivalent + 4
Years’ experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic
Institutions or Science and Technology Organisations and Scientific
activities and services. OR Ph.D (Science/ Engineering/ Technology) in
relevant area or equivalent. |
|
7. |
Project Associate- I |
B.E./ B.Tech/ M.Sc (ECE/ Electronic Science) or equivalent. |
|
8. |
Project Assistant- III |
M.E./ M.Tech (Optoelectronics/ Lasers/ Nanotechnology/ Electronics/
Microelectronics) or equivalent |
Age Limit:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Junior Research Fellow |
30 Years |
|
2. |
Project Assistant- III |
35 years |
|
3. |
Senior Research Fellow |
30 Years |
|
4. |
Project Assistant- I |
50 years |
|
5. |
Project Associate-I |
35 Years |
|
6. |
Senior Project Associate |
40 Years |
|
7. |
Project Associate- I |
35 Years |
|
8. |
Project Assistant- III |
35 Years |
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CEERI
official Notification 2020 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Junior Research Fellow |
Rs. 31,000/- |
|
2. |
Project Assistant- III |
Rs. 28,000/- |
|
3. |
Senior Research Fellow |
Rs. 28,000/- |
|
4. |
Project Assistant- I |
Rs. 20,000/- |
|
5. |
Project Associate-I |
Rs.31,000/-OR* Rs. 25,000/ |
|
6. |
Senior Project Associate |
Rs. 42,000/- |
|
7. |
Project Associate- I |
*Rs.31,000/-OR*₹25,000/- |
|
8. |
Project Assistant- III |
Rs. 35,000/- |
* (i) ₹31,000/- + HRA to
Scholars who are selected through – (a) National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC
NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection
process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government
Departments and their Agencies and Institutions. (ii) ₹25,000/- + HRA for
others who do not fall under (i) above
Selection Procedure for CEERI:
Selection Procedure:
CEERI may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Written Exam |
|
2. |
Interview |
How to apply
for CEERI JRF, SRF, Project Associate- I Post:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website www.ceeri.res.in
from 29.09.2020 to 06.10.2020. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that
they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online
advertisement.
Important
Dates for CEERI JRF, SRF, Project Associate- I Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
29.09.2020 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
06.10.2020 |
CEERI JRF,
SRF, Project Associate- I Official Notification & Application Link:
|
CEERI Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
CEERI Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
CEERI Online Application
Form |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2020