NRCB Recruitment 2020 - NRCB invites applications for recruitment of 01 Young Professional – I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.nrcb.res.in. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 12.09.2020. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
NRCB
Recruitment 2020 01 YP - I Posts:
Organization
Name: National Research Centre for Banana
Total No of Vacancies: 01
Job Location: Tiruchirapalli
Tamil Nadu
Latest NRCB Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NRCB
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Duration of the Project
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Young Professional – I
|
One year
|
01
|
Total
|
01
|
||
Eligibility
Criteria for NRCB Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Young Professional – I
|
B.Sc. (Life Science / Agriculture / Biotechnology / Microbiology) or
BCA
Desirable : 1. M.Sc. (Agricultural Plant Pathology / Microbiology /
Biotechnology) or M.Sc. (Basic Sciences with specialization in Microbiology /
Biotechnology) or M.C.A.
2. Working knowledge in computer (MS Office, Use of statistical
software like SAS internet browsing, IoT, Web, app development, etc.,)
|
Age Limit: Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age 45 years for Young Professional –
I. Age relaxation shall be applicable for the post as per rules.
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Young Professional – I
|
Rs.15,000/- (Consolidated) per month
|
Selection Procedure for NRCB:
Selection Procedure:
NRCB may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for NRCB YP - I Post:
Eligible candidates are
requested to submit their applications in the enclosed proforma with self
attested copies of educational qualification / experience certificates etc
though email to nrcbrecruitment@gmail.com on or before 04.30 PM 12.09.2020
(Saturday).
Candidates attending the
Interview should neatly type the application in the format prescribed in
MS-WORD – TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT – 12 SIZE and submit the same along with
attested copies of educational qualifications, experience and publications etc.
through email.
Important
Dates for NRCB YP - I Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
31.08.2020
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
04.30 PM 12.09.2020 (Saturday).
|
NRCB YP - I
Official Notification & Application Link:
NRCB Official Website Career
Page
|
|
NRCB Official
Notification & Application Form
PDF
|
Related Post:-