IHBT Recruitment 2020 - IHBT invites applications for recruitment of 39 Project Scientist-I, Senior Project Associate, Project Associate-I or, Project Associate-I, Senior Project Associate, Project Associate-II, Project Associate-I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website https://www.ihbt.res.in/en/. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 03.10.2020. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
IHBT
Recruitment 2020 39 Project Scientist-I, Senior Project Associate Posts:
Organization
Name: Institute Of’ Himalayan Bioresource Technology
Total No of Vacancies: 39
Job Location: Palampur
Himachal Pradesh
Latest IHBT Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IHBT
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
"Preclinical Efficacy
Validation in Non .. Human Primate Stroke Model of Anti-Thrombin-Clot
Specific Streptokinase (ACSSK) with dual properties of fibrin specific clot
dissolution and prevention of arterial re-occlusion, for the treatment of
acute myocardial infarction ischemic stroke (MLP-0155)"
|
||
01
|
Project Scientist-I
|
01
|
02
|
Senior Project Associate
|
01
|
03
|
Project Associate-I or
|
03
|
04
|
Project Associate-II
|
|
"Conservation of
threatened plant species of India (MLP-0172)"
|
||
05
|
Project Associate-I
|
10
|
06
|
Project Assistant
|
02
|
07
|
Senior Project Associate
|
01
|
Functional characterization
of the host (plant) and vector (whitefly) proteins in systemic immunity and
transmission of virus and virus-like pathogens (MLP-0158)"
|
||
08
|
Project Scientist-II
|
01
|
"Genome-editing for crop
improvement (GE-crop) (FBR) (MLP-0170)"
|
||
09
|
Project Associate-II
|
01
|
10
|
Project Associate-I
|
01
|
"Deciphering the
mechanism(s) of host-endophytes' evaluation enhanced secondary metabolite
production and crop productivity (FBR) (MLP-0171)"
|
||
11
|
Project Associate-I
|
01
|
12
|
Project Associate-I
|
03
|
"development of
botanical formulation using Artemisia maritima extract for the control of
aphids in cabbage/cowpea FTT (MLP-0169)"
|
||
13
|
Project Associate-I OR Project Associate-II
|
02
|
"Biostimulant for stress
amelioration enhanced plant productivity & soil health (MLP-0168)"
|
||
14
|
Project Assistant
|
03
|
15
|
Project Associate-II
|
01
|
16
|
Project Associate-I
|
04
|
17
|
Principal Project Associate
|
01
|
"Development of
Microalgae Based protein and Micronutrient rich animal feed (MLP-0173)"
|
||
18
|
Project Associate-I
|
03
|
Total
|
39
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for IHBT Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
01
|
Project Scientist-I
|
M.Tech. in Biotechnology or Biochemical engineering or Microbial
Biotechnology with 2 years of relevant experience from a recognized
university or equivalent
|
02
|
Senior Project Associate
|
Doctoral degree in Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbial
Biotechnology/ Fermentation Technology / Life Sciences from recognized
university or equivalent
|
03
|
Project Associate-I or
|
For Project Associate-I M.Sc. in Microbiology I Biochemistry I
Biotechnology I Microbial Biotechnology I Fermentation and Microbial
Biotechnology I Life Sciences from a recognized university or equivalent and,
For Project Associate-II (i) M.Sc. in Microbiology/ Biochemistry/
Biotechnology/ Microbial Biotechnology/ Fermentation and Microbial
Biotechnology/ Life Sciences from recognized university or equivalent
|
04
|
Project Associate-II
|
M.Sc. in Botany/ Biotechnology/ Forestry/ Agriculture/ Horticulture/
Environmental Sciences from recognized university or equivalent
|
05
|
Project Associate-I
|
B.Sc. Medical/ Agriculture.
|
06
|
Project Assistant
|
Ph.D. in Botany
|
07
|
Senior Project Associate
|
i) Ph.D./M.Tech. in Life Sciences (ii) Three years' experience in
R&D in Industrial and Academic Institutions of Science and Technology
Organizations and Scientific activities and services
|
08
|
Project Scientist-II
|
(i) M.Sc./ B. Tech. in any branch of Life Sciences. (ii) At least two
years' experience in Plant Biotechnology
|
09
|
Project Associate-II
|
(i) M.Sc./ B. Tech. in any branch of Life Sciences. (ii) At least two
years' experience in Plant Biotechnology
|
10
|
Project Associate-I
|
M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Botany/ Plant Sciences.
|
11
|
Project Associate-I
|
M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Microbiology
|
12
|
Project Associate-I
|
For Project Associate-I Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Biochemistry/
Entomology/ Zoology. For Project Associate-II Essential Qualification: (i)
M.Sc. in Botany
|
13
|
Project Associate-I OR Project Associate-II
|
For Project Associate-I Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Biochemistry/
Entomology/ Zoology. For Project Associate-II Essential Qualification: (i)
M.Sc. in Botany
|
14
|
Project Assistant
|
B.Sc. in any area of Sciences
|
15
|
Project Associate-II
|
(i) M.Sc. in any area of Life Sciences I Agriculture
|
16
|
Project Associate-I
|
M.Sc. in any area of Life Sciences/Agriculture
|
17
|
Principal Project Associate
|
(i) M.Sc. in any area of Life Sciences I Agriculture and (ii) Eight
years' experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic
Institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific
Activities and services
|
18
|
Project Associate-I
|
M.Sc. in Biochemistry.
|
Age Limit:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
01
|
Project Scientist-I
|
35 years
|
02
|
Senior Project Associate
|
40 Years
|
03
|
Project Associate-I or
|
35 years
|
04
|
Project Associate-II
|
35 Years
|
05
|
Project Associate-I
|
50 years
|
06
|
Project Assistant
|
40 years
|
07
|
Senior Project Associate
|
40 years
|
08
|
Project Scientist-II
|
35 Years
|
09
|
Project Associate-II
|
35 Years
|
10
|
Project Associate-I
|
35 Years
|
11
|
Project Associate-I
|
35 Years
|
12
|
Project Associate-I
|
35 Years
|
13
|
Project Associate-I OR Project Associate-II
|
35 Years
|
14
|
Project Assistant
|
50 years
|
15
|
Project Associate-II
|
35 years
|
16
|
Project Associate-I
|
35 years
|
17
|
Principal Project Associate
|
40 Years
|
18
|
Project Associate-I
|
35 years
|
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IHBT official
Notification 2020 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
01
|
Project Scientist-I
|
Rs. 56,000
|
02
|
Senior Project Associate
|
Rs. 42,000
|
03
|
Project Associate-I or
|
Rs. 31,000-25000/35,000-28000
|
04
|
Project Associate-II
|
Rs. 31,000-25000/35,000-28000
|
05
|
Project Associate-I
|
Rs. 31,000-25000
|
06
|
Project Assistant
|
Rs. 20,000
|
07
|
Senior Project Associate
|
Rs. 42,000
|
08
|
Project Scientist-II
|
Rs. 67,000
|
09
|
Project Associate-II
|
Rs. 35000-28000
|
10
|
Project Associate-I
|
Rs. 31000-25000
|
11
|
Project Associate-I
|
Rs. 31000-25000
|
12
|
Project Associate-I
|
Rs. 31000-25000
|
13
|
Project Associate-I OR Project Associate-II
|
Rs. 31000-25000/
28000
|
14
|
Project Assistant
|
Rs. 20000
|
15
|
Project Associate-II
|
Rs. 35000-28000
|
16
|
Project Associate-I
|
Rs. 31000-25000/
28000
|
17
|
Principal Project Associate
|
Rs. 49000
|
18
|
Project Associate-I
|
Rs. 31000-25000
|
Selection Procedure for IHBT:
Selection Procedure:
IHBT may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Online Interview
|
How to apply
for IHBT Project Scientist-I, Senior Project Associate Post:
Eligible candidates may send
their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to email-
recruitment@ihbt.res.in on or before 03 Oct 2020, along with documents.
Important
Dates for IHBT Project Scientist-I, Senior Project Associate Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
15.09.2220
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
03.10.2020
|
IHBT Project
Scientist-I, Senior Project Associate Official Notification & Application
Link:
IHBT Official Website
Career Page
|
|
IHBT Official
Notification & Application Form
PDF
|
Related Post:-