IACS Recruitment 2020 - IACS invites applications for recruitment of 01 Research Associate-I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website iacs.res.in. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 19.09.2020. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
IACS
Recruitment 2020 01 Research Associate-I Posts:
Organization
Name: Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science
Total No of Vacancies: 01
Job Location: Kolkata
Latest IACS Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IACS
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Research Associate-I
|
01
|
Total
|
01
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for IACS Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Research Associate-I
|
A candidate should have a first class or a high second class B.Sc.
& M.Sc. degree in Chemistry with minimum average marks of 55%. The
candidate should have a Ph.D. degree in Chemistry and research experience
supported by publications in peer-reviewed journals. Preference will be given
to candidates with research experience in Spectroscopy of biomolcules like
Protein, DNA, and Lipids etc.
|
Selection Procedure for IACS:
Selection Procedure:
IACS may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for IACS Research Associate-I Post:
Interested candidates with the
following qualifications are required to apply along with a full bio-data at
sppcs@iacs.res.in by 18th September 2020.
Important
Dates for IACS Research Associate-I Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
28.08.2020
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
19.09.2020
|
IACS Research
Associate-I Official Notification & Application Link:
IACS Official Website
Career Page
|
|
IACS Official
Notification PDF
|
Related Post:-