CMET Recruitment 2020 - CMET invites applications for recruitment of 04 Project Staff-I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website cmet.gov.in. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 09.10.2020. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
CMET
Recruitment 2020 04 Project Staff-I Posts:
Organization Name: Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology
Total No of Vacancies: 04
Job Location: Pune
Latest CMET Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CMET
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Project Staff-I |
04 |
|
Total |
04 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CMET Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Project Staff-I |
M.Sc. (Physics/Material Science)/ Chemistry/ Electronics) with First
Class |
Age Limit: (As on 09.10.2020)
|
Name of the Category |
Age Limit |
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates |
28 Years |
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CMET
official Notification 2020 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Project Staff-I |
Rs. 19,840/- |
Selection Procedure for CMET:
Selection Procedure:
Only shortlisted /
screened-in candidates will be communicated by email for the interview. The
mode of interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates. Interview
will be held online.
Application
Fee/Exam Fee: Application Fee: Rs.50/- online to Centre For
Materials For Electronics Technology, Pune Bank Name: Punjab National Bank,
Account No; 0495000100063589, IFSC Code: PUNB0049500, Account Type: Saving,
Branch: Pashan Pune. No application fee for SC/ST and Woman Candidates.
Application received without application fee will not be considered and fee
once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. (Indian Postal Order or
Demand Draft are not accepted)
How to apply
for CMET Project Staff-I Post:
Interested candidates must
apply in the prescribed application format with essential documents, attested
certificates and payment details by email ID to sunitrane@yahoo.com and
marimuthu@cmet.gov.in on or before 09/10/2020.
Important
Dates for CMET Project Staff-I Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
26.09.2020 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
09.10.2020 |
MET Project
Staff-I Official Notification & Application Link:
|
CMET Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
CMET Official
Notification & Application Form
PDF |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2020
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2020