CICR Recruitment 2019 - CICR invites applications for recruitment of 06 Y.P.-II, Y.P I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.cicr.org.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
CICR
Recruitment 2020 06 Y.P.-II, Y.P I Posts:
Organization
Name: Central Institute for Cotton Research
Total No of Vacancies: 06
Job Location: Haryana
Latest CICR Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CICR
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Y.P.-II
|
03
|
2.
|
Y.P I
|
03
|
Total
|
06
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CICR Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Y.P.-II
|
M.Sc. Agri. Entomology l Plant Pathology/ Nematology or relevant basic
sciences. (2) Plant Pathology: M.Sc. Plant Pathology I Nematology/
Biotechnology or relevant basic sciences (3)Plant Breeding: M.S..Pt*t
Breeding/ Genetics/ Biotechnology or relevant basic sciences. Desirable: Good
working knowledge of Computer
Specially excel
|
2.
|
Y.P I
|
B.Sc(Agriculture Life sciences, Good working knowledge of Computer
|
Age Limit:
Name of the Category
|
Age Limit
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|
2l - 45 years
|
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CICR official
Notification 2020 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Y.P.-II
|
Rs. 25,000/-Pm (Consolidated)
|
2.
|
Y.P I
|
Rs.15000/-Per month Consolidated)
|
Selection Procedure for CICR:
Selection Procedure:
CICR may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for CICR Y.P.-II, Y.P I Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read CICR Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.cicr.org.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
ICAR.CENTRAL
INSTITUTE FOR COTTON RESEARCH REGIONAL STATTON, SrRSA-125055 (HARYANA)
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
08.09.2020
|
CICR Y.P.-II,
Y.P I Official Notification & Application Link:
CICR Official Website
Career Page
|
|
CICR Official Notification
PDF
|
Related Post:-