BEL Recruitment 2020 - BEL invites applications for recruitment of 64 Trainee Engineer - I (Electronics), Trainee Engineer - I (Mechanical), Trainee Engineer - I (Computer Science), Trainee Officer - I (Finance), Project Engineer - I (Electronics). Project Engineer - I (Mechanical), Project Engineer - I (Computer Science) Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.bel-india.in. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 22.09.2020. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
BEL
Recruitment 2020 64 Trainee Engineers, Trainee Officers Posts:
Organization
Name: Bharat Electronics Limited
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 64
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Latest BEL Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
BEL
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Trainee Engineer - I (Electronics)
|
16
|
2.
|
Trainee Engineer - I (Mechanical)
|
11
|
3.
|
Trainee Engineer - I (Computer Science)
|
06
|
4.
|
Trainee Officer - I (Finance)
|
02
|
5.
|
Project Engineer - I (Electronics)
|
22
|
6.
|
Project Engineer - I (Mechanical)
|
05
|
7.
|
Project Engineer - I (Computer Science)
|
01
|
8.
|
Project Officer - I (Human Resource)
|
01
|
Total
|
64
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for BEL Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Trainee Engineer - I (Electronics)
|
BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Electronics / Electronics & Communication /
E&T / Telecommunication
|
2.
|
Trainee Engineer - I (Mechanical)
|
BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Mechanical
|
3.
|
Trainee Engineer - I (Computer Science)
|
BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Computer Science
|
4.
|
Trainee Officer - I (Finance)
|
MBA in Finance
|
5.
|
Project Engineer - I (Electronics)
|
BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Electronics / Electronics & Communication /
E&T / Telecommunication
|
6.
|
Project Engineer - I (Mechanical)
|
BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Mechanical
|
7.
|
Project Engineer - I (Computer Science)
|
BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Computer Science
|
8.
|
Project Officer - I (Human Resource)
|
MBA / MSW / M.HRM in HR
|
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Minimum Post Qualification Experience
as on 01.09.2020
|
1.
|
Trainee Engineer - I (Electronics)
|
1 Year
|
2.
|
Trainee Engineer - I (Mechanical)
|
|
3.
|
Trainee Engineer - I (Computer Science)
|
|
4.
|
Trainee Officer - I (Finance)
|
|
5.
|
Project Engineer - I (Electronics)
|
2 Years
|
6.
|
Project Engineer - I (Mechanical)
|
|
7.
|
Project Engineer - I (Computer Science)
|
|
8.
|
Project Officer - I (Human Resource)
|
Age Limit: (As on 01.09.2020)
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
1.
|
Trainee Engineer - I (Electronics)
|
25 Years
|
2.
|
Trainee Engineer - I (Mechanical)
|
|
3.
|
Trainee Engineer - I (Computer Science)
|
|
4.
|
Trainee Officer - I (Finance)
|
|
5.
|
Project Engineer - I (Electronics)
|
28 Years
|
6.
|
Project Engineer - I (Mechanical)
|
|
7.
|
Project Engineer - I (Computer Science)
|
|
8.
|
Project Officer - I (Human Resource)
|
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BEL official Notification
2020 for more reference
Salary Details:
TERMS OF
ENGAGEMENT & REMUNERATION:
Trainee Engineer-I will be engaged initially for a period of ONE year
which may be extended upto maximum
of THREE years
(including initial period) based
on requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a
consolidated remuneration of Rs.25,000/-, Rs.28,000/- and Rs.31,000/- for
1st, 2nd, and 3rd year of contract respectively.
b)Project Engineer-I will be engaged initially for a period of TWO
years which may be extended up to
maximum of FOUR
years (including initial
period) based on requirement and individual performance.
Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs.35,000/-,
Rs.40,000/-, Rs.45,000/- and Rs.50,000/- for 1st, 2nd, 3rdyear and 4th year
of contract respectively.
c)In addition to above a consolidated amount of Rs.10,000/- per year
will be paid towards expenses like
medical insurance premium,
attire allowance, stitching charges, footwear
allowance etc. The additional amount
shall be paid
in two installments. First
installment will be
processed in the
first month’s salary
after joining and the second installment will be paid after completion
of 6 months from the date of joining.
|
Selection Procedure for BEL:
Selection Procedure:
BEL may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Merit Listing
|
2.
|
Interview
|
Application
Fee/Exam Fee:
Name of the Community
|
Fee Details
|
Trainee Engineer-I / Trainee Officer-I
|
Rs. 200/-
|
Project
Engineer - I / Project Officer - I
|
Rs.500/-
|
Note: Candidates belonging to
PWD, SC and ST
categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
|
|
How to apply
for BEL Trainee Engineers, Trainee Officers Post:
Applications complete in all
respect may be sent through post to Dy. General Manager (HR), Bharat
Electronics Limited, I.E.Nacharam, Hyderabad - 500076, Telangana State so as to
reach it on or before 22.09.2020. Application sent through email / any other
channel will not be considered. Any Hard Copy Application received after
22.09.2020 will not be considered for the selection process
Important
Dates for BEL Trainee Engineers, Trainee Officers Post:
Starting Date
for Submission of Application
|
03.09.2020
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
22.09.2020
|
BEL Trainee
Engineers, Trainee Officers Official Notification & Application Link:
BEL Official Website
Career Page
|
|
BEL Official
Notification PDF
|
|
BEL Application Form PDF
|
|
Click here to pay the
applicable fee.
|
|
BEL Official Instructions
for Fee Payment
|
|
Format for OBC
Certificate
|
|
Format for PWD
Certificate
|
|
Prescribed Format for
SC/ST Certificate
|
|
Format for EWS
Certificate
|
Related Post:-
