IIFSR Recruitment 2020 - IIFSR invites applications for recruitment of 12 SRF, YP- I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.iifsr.res.in. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 27.08.2020. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
IIFSR
Recruitment 2020 12 SRF, YP- I, YP- II Posts:
Organization
Name: Indian Institute of Farming System Research
Total No of Vacancies: 12
Job Location: Modipuram,
Meerut (U.P)
Latest IIFSR Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IIFSR
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
SRF
|
01
|
2.
|
YP- I
|
01
|
3.
|
SRF
|
01
|
4.
|
SRF
|
01
|
5.
|
YP- I
|
01
|
6.
|
YP- II
|
01
|
7.
|
YP- I
|
01
|
8.
|
YP- I
|
01
|
9.
|
SRF
|
01
|
10.
|
YP- II
|
01
|
11.
|
YP- I
|
01
|
12.
|
YP- I
|
01
|
Total
|
12
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for IIFSR Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
SRF
|
Master Degree in Agronomy/Soil Science/relevant Subject with 04 Years
to 05 Years of Bachelor Degree. Candidates having Post Graduate Degree in
basic Science with 03 Years bachelor degree and 02 Years Master Degree Should
have NET Qualification
|
2.
|
YP- I
|
Graduate in Agricultural Science or Diploma holder in Relevant Subject
|
3.
|
SRF
|
Graduate or Diploma in Computer Application Information Technology
|
4.
|
SRF
|
Post Graduate in Agricultural Science or Graduate in Degree holder in
Engineering Technology M.Sc Computer Science or Information Technology
|
5.
|
YP- I
|
Graduate in Agricultural Science or Diploma holder in Relevant Subject
|
6.
|
YP- II
|
Graduate in Agricultural Science or Diploma holder in Relevant Subject
|
7.
|
YP- I
|
Graduate in Agricultural Science or Diploma holder in Relevant Subject
|
8.
|
YP- I
|
Graduate in Agricultural Science or Diploma holder in Relevant Subject
|
9.
|
SRF
|
Master Degree in Agronomy/Soil Science
|
10.
|
YP- II
|
Master Degree in Food Technology/Agribusiness Management
|
11.
|
YP- I
|
Graduate Degree in Agriculture/Food Technology
|
12.
|
YP- I
|
Master Degree in Agronomy/Soil Science
|
Age Limit:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
1.
|
SRF
|
35 years Men and 45 years for women
|
2.
|
YP- I
|
21 to 45 years
|
3.
|
SRF
|
35 years Men and 45 years for women
|
4.
|
SRF
|
35 years Men and 45 years for women
|
5.
|
YP- I
|
21 to 45 years
|
6.
|
YP- II
|
21 to 45 years
|
7.
|
YP- I
|
21 to 45 years
|
8.
|
YP- I
|
21 to 45 years
|
9.
|
SRF
|
35 years Men and 45 years for women
|
10.
|
YP- II
|
21 to 45 years
|
11.
|
YP- I
|
21 to 45 years
|
12.
|
YP- I
|
21 to 45 years
|
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IIFSR official Notification
2020 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
SRF
|
Rs.31000/- +HRA
|
2.
|
YP- I
|
Rs.15000/-
|
3.
|
SRF
|
Rs.31000/- +HRA
|
4.
|
SRF
|
Rs.31000/- +HRA
|
5.
|
YP- I
|
Rs.15000/-
|
6.
|
YP- II
|
Rs.25000/-
|
7.
|
YP- I
|
Rs.15000/- + HRA
|
8.
|
YP- I
|
Rs.15000/- + HRA
|
9.
|
SRF
|
Rs.31000/- +HRA
|
10.
|
YP- II
|
Rs.25000/-
|
11.
|
YP- I
|
Rs.15000/-
|
12.
|
YP- I
|
Rs.15000/-
|
Selection Procedure for IIFSR:
Selection Procedure:
IIFSR may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for IIFSR SRF, YP- I, YP- II Post:
Suitable Candidates are advised
to send his/her duly filled application form by Email, along with all relevant
self-attested documents regarding age, qualifications and relevant experience,
on or before 27.08.2020 on email address: recruitment.srf@gmail.com.
Important
Dates for IIFSR SRF, YP- I, YP- II Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
15.08.2020
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
27.08.2020
|
IIFSR SRF,
YP- I, YP- II Official Notification & Application Link:
IIFSR Official Website
Career Page
|
|
IIFSR Official
Notification PDF
|
Related Post:-