CSMCRI Recruitment 2020 - CSMCRI invites applications for recruitment of 10 Project Associate- I, Project Assistant Level- I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.csmcri.res.in. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 28.08.2020. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
CSMCRI
Recruitment 2020 10 Project Associate- I, Project Assistant Level- I Posts:
Organization
Name: Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute
Total No of Vacancies: 10
Job Location: Bhavnagar
Latest CSMCRI Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CSMCRI
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Project Associate- I
|
07
|
2.
|
Project Assistant Level- I
|
03
|
Total
|
10
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CSMCRI Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Project Associate- I
|
M.Sc in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Marine Biology/
Environmental science and having preferably at least 6 months of relevant
research experience. (OR) B. Tech in Biotechnology/ Biochemical Engineering
and having preferably at least 6 months of relevant research experience.
|
2.
|
Project Assistant Level- I
|
B.Sc / B.R.S. in Agriculture/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/Botany/
Biology/any plant sciences with at least 55% aggregate marks.
|
Age Limit:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
1.
|
Project Associate- I
|
35 Years
|
2.
|
Project Assistant Level- I
|
28 Years
|
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CSMCRI official
Notification 2020 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Project Associate- I
|
Rs. 31,000/-per month (Consolidated)
|
2.
|
Project Assistant Level- I
|
Rs. 20,000/-per month (Consolidated)
|
Selection Procedure for CSMCRI:
Selection Procedure:
CSMCRI may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Online Interview
|
How to apply
for CSMCRI Project Associate- I, Project Assistant Level- I Post:
Interested candidates meeting
the above requirements shall send the scanned copy of the duly signed
application form (in the prescribed format available with the advertisement
uploaded in the institute’s website www.csmcri.res.in/jobs/temp) along with the
soft copy of supporting documents (educational qualifications, date of birth
proof, etc) by e-mail to dineshkumar@csmcri.res.in on or before 28th August
2020.
Applications received by e-mail
will be scrutinized based on job requirement, candidate’s academic and research
background and any such shortlisted candidates as eligible as per the criteria
will be asked to attend the interview on 4th September 2020 (from 10.30 AM
onwards) using online mode i.e. skype/MS teams due to COVID-19. The details of
the interview will be sent to such candidates by e-mail only.
Important
Dates for CSMCRI Project Associate- I, Project Assistant Level- I Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
10.08.2020
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
28.08.2020
|
CSMCRI Project
Associate- I, Project Assistant Level- I Official Notification &
Application Link:
CSMCRI Official Website
Career Page
|
|
CSMCRI Official
Notification PDF
|
Related Post:-