CSIRCMC Recruitment 2020 - CSIRCMC invites applications for recruitment of 08 Project Associate - I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.csircmc.res.in. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 06.09.2020. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
CSIRCMC
Recruitment 2020 08 Project Associate - I Posts:
Organization
Name: CSIR Madras Complex
Total No of Vacancies: 08
Job Location: Chennai
Latest CSIRCMC Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CSIRCMC
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Project Associate - I
|
02
|
2.
|
Project Associate - I
|
02
|
3.
|
Project Associate - I
|
02
|
4.
|
Project Associate - I
|
01
|
5.
|
Project Associate - I
|
01
|
Total
|
08
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CSIRCMC Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Project Associate - I
|
M.Sc in Basic Science (Chemistry / Physics / Materials Science) With
55% Marks
|
2.
|
Project Associate - I
|
B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering With 55% Marks
|
3.
|
Project Associate - I
|
B.E / B.Tech in ECE / ECE / Automobile Engineering With 55% Marks
|
4.
|
Project Associate - I
|
M.Sc in Basic Science With 55% Marks
|
5.
|
Project Associate - I
|
M.Sc in Chemistry With 55% Marks
|
Age Limit: (As on 06.09.2020)
Name of the Category
|
Age Limit
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|
35 Years
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CSIRCMC
official Notification 2020 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Project Associate - I
|
Rs. 31,000/- + HRA
|
Selection Procedure for CSIRCMC:
Selection Procedure:
CSIRCMC may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for CSIRCMC Project Associate - I Post:
Suitable Candidates are advised
to send his/her duly filled application form by Email, along with all relevant
self-attested documents regarding age, qualifications and relevant experience,
on or before 06.09.2020 on email address: recruitment@csircmc.res.in
Important
Dates for CSIRCMC Project Associate - I Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
28.08.2020
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
06.09.2020
|
Date of
Interview
|
10.09.2020
|
CSIRCMC Project
Associate - I Official Notification & Application Link:
CSIRCMC Official Website
Career Page
|
|
CSIRCMC Official Notification
PDF
|
Related Post:-