Bharathiar University Recruitment 2020 - Bharathiar University invites applications for recruitment of 01 Project Associate-I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.b-u.ac.in. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 20.08.2020. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
Bharathiar
University Recruitment 2020 01 Project Associate-I Posts:
Organization
Name: Bharathiar University
Total No of Vacancies: 01
Job Location: Coimbatore
Tamil Nadu
Latest Bharathiar University Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Bharathiar
University Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Project Associate-I
|
01
|
Total
|
01
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for Bharathiar University Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Project Associate-I
|
M.C.A or M.E. /M. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or
Electronics & Communication Engineering or equivalent
|
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Project Associate-I
|
Rs. 31, 000/- pm +
HRA
|
Selection Procedure for Bharathiar University:
Selection Procedure:
Bharathiar University may
follow the following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for Bharathiar University Project Associate-I Post:
Eligible candidates may send
their CV to “Prof. Dr. T. Devi, Principal Investigator – DSTICPS Digital
Poompuhar Project, Professor and Head, Department of Computer Applications,
Bharathiar University, Coimbatore – 641 046” on or before 20.8.2020.
Important
Dates for Bharathiar University Project Associate-I Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
08.08.2020
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
20.08.2020
|
Last Date
for Payment of Application Fees
|
20.08.2020
|
Bharathiar
University Project Associate-I Official Notification & Application Link:
Bharathiar University
Official Website Career Page
|
|
Bharathiar University
Official Notification PDF
|
Related Post:-