MMRDA Recruitment 2020 - MMRDA invites Online applications for recruitment of 110 Technician - I, Technician (Civil) - I, Technician (Civil) - II, Technician (S&T) - I, Technician (S&T)-II, Technician (E&M) - I, Technician (E&M) -II, Train Operator (Shunting), Jr. Engineer (Stores), Traffic Controller, Helper Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in from 27 Jun 2020 to 26.07.2020. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
MMRDA
Recruitment 2020 110 JE & Technician Posts:
Organization
Name: Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Ltd
Job Category: Maharashtra Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 110
Job Location: Mumbai
Maharashtra
Latest MMRDA Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
MMRDA
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Technician - I
|
53
|
2.
|
Technician (Civil) - I
|
08
|
3.
|
Technician (Civil) - II
|
02
|
4.
|
Technician (S&T) - I
|
39
|
5.
|
Technician (S&T)-II
|
02
|
6.
|
Technician (E&M) - I
|
01
|
7.
|
Technician (E&M) -II
|
01
|
8.
|
Train Operator (Shunting)
|
01
|
9.
|
Jr. Engineer (Stores)
|
01
|
10.
|
Traffic Controller
|
01
|
11.
|
Helper
|
01
|
Total
|
110
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for MMRDA Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Technician - I
|
ITI/ NCVT/ SCVT from a government recognized Institute in Electrical/
Electrician/ Wireman/ Refrigeration & Air conditioning/ Mechanic/
Electrician (Power Distribution)/ Fitter HT, LT Equipment and Cable jointing/
Electronics Mechanic trade. Experience: 2 Years in Railway/ Metro-Rail/
Monorail in Maintenance/ Testing & Commissioning of Rolling Stock. The
experience of working with/ for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) for
Rolling Stock of Railways / Metro Railway/ Monorail viz. Siemens, Bombardier,
Alstom, BHEL, BEML etc. in Testing & Commissioning/ Maintenance will also
be considered
|
2.
|
Technician (Civil) - I
|
ITI/NCVT/SCVT from a government recognized Institute in Civil
Engineering Assistant/ Building Maintenance/ Construction & Wood Working/
Fitter/ Welder/ Machinist (Grinder)/ Mason/ Plumber trade. Experience: 2
Years in Railway/ Metro Railway of working in Track, Bridges, Viaduct,
Buildings. The experience of working for/ with Major Companies undertaking Construction/
Maintenance of Track/ Bridges/ Viaducts/ Buildings/ Structures in Railway/
Metro Railway will also be considered
|
3.
|
Technician (Civil) - II
|
ITI/ NCVT/ SCVT in Civil Engineering Assistant/ Building Maintenance/
Construction & Wood Working/ Fitter/ Welder/ Machinist (Grinder)/ Mason/
Plumber trade
|
4.
|
Technician (S&T) - I
|
ITI/NCVT/SCVT in Electronics/ Electronics Mechanic/ Mechanic
(Communication Equipment Maintenance)/ Information Technology/ Information
Communication Technology System Maintenance/ Mechanic Computer Hardware/
Mechanic cum Operator Electronics Communication System/ Mechanic (Consumer
Electronics)/ Network Technician trade. Experience: 2 years in Railway /
Metro Rail/ Monorail in Maintenance/ Installation, Testing & Commissioning
of Signalling/ Telecommunication/ Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) system. The
experience of working with/ for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) for
Maintenance/ Testing & Commissioning of Signalling/ Telecommunication/
AFC System of Railways/ Metro Rail/ Monorail viz. Siemens, Bombardier,
Alstom, Thales, Nippon etc. will also be considered
|
5.
|
Technician (S&T)-II
|
ITI/NCVT/SCVT in Electronics/ Electronics Mechanic/ Mechanic
(Communication Equipment Maintenance)/ Information Technology/ Information
Communication Technology System Maintenance/ Mechanic Computer Hardware/
Mechanic cum Operator Electronics Communication System/ Mechanic (Consumer
Electronics)/ Network Technician trade
|
6.
|
Technician (E&M) - I
|
ITI/ NCVT/SCVT from a government recognized Institute in Electrical/
Electrician/ Wireman/ Electrician (Power Distribution)/ Fitter HT, LT
Equipment and Cable jointing/ Electronics Mechanic / Fitter/ Welder/
Refrigeration & Air conditioning trade. Experience: 2 Years in Railways /
Metro Rail / Monorail / Airports in Maintenance / Installation, Testing &
Commissioning of Lifts, Escalators, LT Power Supply Systems, DG Sets, HVAC
Systems, Fire detection and suppression systems in Railways/ Metro Rail/
Monorail/ Airports
|
7.
|
Technician (E&M) -II
|
ITI/ NCVT/SCVT in Electrical/ Electrician/ Wireman/ Electrician (Power
Distribution)/ Fitter HT, LT Equipment and Cable joining/ Electronics
Mechanic / Fitter/ Welder/ Refrigeration & Airconditioning trade
|
8.
|
Train Operator (Shunting)
|
Degree or Diploma from a government recognized Institute in Engineering
in Electrical/ Electronic / Electronics & Telecommunication
|
9.
|
Jr. Engineer (Stores)
|
Degree or Diploma from a government recognized Institute in Electrical/
Mechanical/ Civil/ Electronics and Telecommunication
|
10.
|
Traffic Controller
|
Degree or Diploma from a government recognized Institute in Engineering
in Electrical/ Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication
|
11.
|
Helper
|
ITI/NCVT/SCVT from a government recognised Institute in any trade.
|
Age Limit: (As on 01.06.2020)
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
1.
|
Technician - I
|
40 years
|
2.
|
Technician (Civil) - I
|
40 years
|
3.
|
Technician (Civil) - II
|
38 years
|
4.
|
Technician (S&T) - I
|
40 Years
|
5.
|
Technician (S&T)-II
|
38 years
|
6.
|
Technician (E&M) - I
|
38 years
|
7.
|
Technician (E&M) -II
|
38 years
|
8.
|
Train Operator (Shunting)
|
38 years
|
9.
|
Jr. Engineer (Stores)
|
38 years
|
10.
|
Traffic Controller
|
38 years
|
11.
|
Helper
|
38 years
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through MMRDA
official Notification 2020 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Technician - I
|
Rs. 5200-20200
GP-₹2400 Corresponding 7th PC Pay Scale- S-8, ₹25500-81100/-
|
2.
|
Technician (Civil) - I
|
Rs. 5200-20200
GP-₹1900. Corresponding 7th PC Pay Scale- S-6, ₹19900-63200/-
|
3.
|
Technician (Civil) - II
|
Rs. 5200-20200
GP-₹2400. Corresponding 7th PC Pay Scale- S-8, ₹25500-81100/-
|
4.
|
Technician (S&T) - I
|
Rs. 5200-20200
GP-₹1900 Corresponding 7th PC Pay Scale- S-6, ₹19900-63200/-
|
5.
|
Technician (S&T)-II
|
Rs. 5200-20200
GP-₹2400 Corresponding 7th PC Pay Scale- S-8, ₹25500-81100/-
|
6.
|
Technician (E&M) - I
|
Rs. 5200-20200
GP-₹1900. Corresponding 7th PC Pay Scale- S-6, ₹19900-63200/-
|
7.
|
Technician (E&M) -II
|
Rs. 9300-34800
GP-₹4300. Corresponding 7th PC Pay Scale- S-14, ₹38600-122800/-
|
8.
|
Train Operator (Shunting)
|
Rs. 9300-34800
GP-₹4300. Corresponding 7th PC Pay Scale- S-14, ₹38600-122800/-
|
9.
|
Jr. Engineer (Stores)
|
Rs. 9300-34800
GP-₹4300. Corresponding 7th PC Pay Scale- S-14, ₹38600-122800/-
|
10.
|
Traffic Controller
|
Rs. 9300-34800
GP-₹4300. Corresponding 7th PC Pay Scale- S-14, ₹38600-122800/-
|
11.
|
Helper
|
Rs. 4440-7440
GP-₹1300. Corresponding 7th PC Pay Scale- S-1, ₹15000-47600/-
|
Selection Procedure for MMRDA:
Selection Procedure:
MMRDA may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
Application
Fee/Exam Fee:
Name of the Community
|
Fee Details
|
Gen/ OBC
|
Rs.300/-
|
ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD
|
Rs.150/-
|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|
|
How to apply
for MMRDA JE & Technician Post:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
from 27 Jun 2020 to 26.07.2020. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that
they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online
advertisement.
Important
Dates for MMRDA JE & Technician Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
27 Jun 2020
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
26.07.2020
|
MMRDA JE
& Technician Official Notification & Application Link:
MMRDA Official Website
Career Page
|
|
MMRDA Official
Notification PDF
|
|
MMRDA Click here for
Online Registration
|
|
MMRDA Click here for
Application Form Login
|
Related Post:-