IACS Recruitment 2020 - IACS invites applications for recruitment of 01 Research Associate-I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website iacs.res.in. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 05.08.2020 05.00 PM. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
IACS
Recruitment 2020 01 Research Associate-I Posts:
Organization
Name: Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science
Total No of Vacancies: 01
Job Location: Kolkata
Latest IACS Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IACS
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Research Associate-I
|
01
|
Total
|
01
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for IACS Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Research Associate-I
|
A candidate should have a first or high second class M.Sc. degree in
Physics, with minimum average of 55% marks in both B.Sc.(Hons.) and M.Sc.
examinations, along with a good overall academic record and has obtained
Ph.D. or due to submit thesis within three months, with research experience
supported by publications in peer-reviewed journals in the field of Particle
Physics Phenomenology and Astro-particle Physics. A candidate who is expected
to submit his/her Ph.D. thesis within three months from the deadline for this
application mentioned above may also apply with a separate declaration letter
given by the candidate’s supervisor mentioning the above three-month
time-limit. This has to be submitted by the candidate along with his/her
application.
|
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Research Associate-I
|
Rs. 47,000/- (for RA-I) or Rs. 35,000/- (Bridge Fellow)
|
Selection Procedure for IACS:
Selection Procedure:
IACS may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for IACS Research Associate-I Post:
The position is purely
temporary, and the candidate will not have any right to claim (explicit or
implicit) any permanent post in the Institute. No TA will be admissible for
attending the interview. Interview via video based facility such as Skype
however is permissible subject to the availability of requisite connections.
The candidates may apply only via email to tpsr@iacs.res.in with complete Curriculum
Vitae (mentioning all educational qualifications with percentage of marks
obtained, e-mail address, date of birth, contact number, permanent residential
address), a list of publications, a research statement including future
research plans and three letters of recommendation. The letters of
recommendation may be sent directly to tpsr@iacs.res.in by the referees.
Important
Dates for IACS Research Associate-I Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
24.07.2020
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
05.08.2020 05.00 PM
|
IACS Research
Associate-I Official Notification & Application Link:
IACS Official Website
Career Page
|
|
IACS Official
Notification PDF
|
Related Post:-