CDRI Recruitment 2020 - CDRI invites Online applications for recruitment of 31 Project JRF, Project SRF, Project Assistant, Project Assistant-II, Project Associate-I, Principal Project Associate, Scientific Administration/ Assistance, Research Assistant-I, Project JRF, Research Associate-I Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website www.cdri.res.in from 21.07.2020 to 27.07.2020. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
CDRI
Recruitment 2020 31 Project SRF, Project Assistant Posts:
Organization
Name: Central Drug Research Institute
Total No of Vacancies: 31
Job Location: Lucknow
Uttar Pradesh
Latest CDRI Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CDRI
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Project JRF
|
01
|
2.
|
Project SRF
|
01
|
3.
|
Project Assistant
|
01
|
4.
|
Project Assistant-II
|
01
|
5.
|
Project Associate-I
|
07
|
6.
|
Principal Project Associate
|
03
|
7.
|
Scientific Administration/ Assistance
|
01
|
8.
|
Research Assistant-I
|
01
|
9.
|
Project JRF
|
01
|
10.
|
Research Associate-I
|
01
|
11.
|
Project Associate-I
|
04
|
12.
|
Senior Project Associate
|
01
|
13
|
Project Assistant
|
01
|
14
|
Project JRF
|
01
|
15
|
Research Assistant
|
01
|
16
|
Project SRF
|
01
|
17
|
Scientific Administration/ Assistance
|
04
|
Total
|
31
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CDRI Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Project JRF
|
M.Sc. in Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology/Life Science with NET/NET (LS)
qualified
|
2.
|
Project SRF
|
M.Sc. (Life Science) with two years research experience or graduate
with above qualification with national fellowship
|
3.
|
Project Assistant
|
B.Sc. in Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology etc.
with 55% mark
|
4.
|
Project Assistant-II
|
M.Sc. in Biotechnology
|
5.
|
Project Associate-I
|
Master’s Degree in Natural Sciences including Medicinal Laboratory
Technology/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Virology/ Biochemistry or
Agricultural Sciences/ MVSc or Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine from a
recognized university
|
6.
|
Principal Project Associate
|
Doctoral Degree in Science including Medical/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/Virology/
MD/MS from recognized University or equivalent and four years research
experience in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Virology /Biochemistry
|
7.
|
Scientific Administration/ Assistance
|
Graduate degree in Life Sciences
|
8.
|
Research Assistant-I
|
B.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks
|
9.
|
Project JRF
|
M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry with first division
|
10.
|
Research Associate-I
|
Ph.D. in Chemistry (Awarded or Submitted).
|
11.
|
Project Associate-I
|
M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry
|
12.
|
Senior Project Associate
|
Ph. D. in Chemistry (Awarded or Submitted).
|
13
|
Project Assistant
|
B.Pharm.
|
14
|
Project JRF
|
M.Pharm.
|
15
|
Research Assistant
|
M.Pharm.
|
16
|
Project SRF
|
MBBS/BDS/MVSC/ M.Pharma with two years experience or above graduate
with national fellowship
|
17
|
Scientific Administration/ Assistance
|
Graduate degree in Computer Sciences/ Application
|
Age Limit:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
1.
|
Project JRF
|
30 Yrs
|
2.
|
Project SRF
|
35 Yrs.
|
3.
|
Project Assistant
|
50 Yrs
|
4.
|
Project Assistant-II
|
30 Yrs
|
5.
|
Project Associate-I
|
35 Yrs.
|
6.
|
Principal Project Associate
|
40 Yrs
|
7.
|
Scientific Administration/ Assistance
|
50 Yrs
|
8.
|
Research Assistant-I
|
50 Yrs
|
9.
|
Project JRF
|
30 Yrs
|
10.
|
Research Associate-I
|
35 Yrs.
|
11.
|
Project Associate-I
|
35 Yrs
|
12.
|
Senior Project Associate
|
40 Yrs
|
13
|
Project Assistant
|
30 Yrs.
|
14
|
Project JRF
|
35 Yrs
|
15
|
Research Assistant
|
35 Yrs
|
16
|
Project SRF
|
35 Yrs
|
17
|
Scientific Administration/ Assistance
|
50 Yrs.
|
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CDRI official
Notification 2020 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Project JRF
|
Rs. 36,400 p.m.
for 1st & 2 nd year and 38,840 p.m. for 3rd year
|
2.
|
Project SRF
|
Rs. 35,000 p.m.
+16% HRA
|
3.
|
Project Assistant
|
Rs. 20,000
p.m.+16% HRA
|
4.
|
Project Assistant-II
|
Rs. 31,000
p.m.+HRA
|
5.
|
Project Associate-I
|
Rs. 31,000
p.m.+HRA
|
6.
|
Principal Project Associate
|
Rs. 49,000
p.m.+HRA
|
7.
|
Scientific Administration/ Assistance
|
Rs. 18,000/- + HRA
|
8.
|
Research Assistant-I
|
Rs. 16,000
|
9.
|
Project JRF
|
Rs. 47,000+HRA/ -
p.m
|
10.
|
Research Associate-I
|
Rs. 31,000/- + HRA
|
11.
|
Project Associate-I
|
Rs. 31,000/- + HRA
|
12.
|
Senior Project Associate
|
Rs. 42,000/- + HRA
|
13
|
Project Assistant
|
Rs. 31,000/- p.m
|
14
|
Project JRF
|
Rs. 31000-35000
|
15
|
Research Assistant
|
Rs. 31,000/- p.m.
|
16
|
Project SRF
|
Rs. 35,000 p.m.
+16% HRA
|
17
|
Scientific Administration/ Assistance
|
Rs. 18,000
p.m.+HRA
|
Selection Procedure for CDRI:
Selection Procedure:
CDRI may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Written Exam
|
2.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for CDRI Project SRF, Project Assistant Post:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website www.cdri.res.in
from 21.07.2020 to 27.07.2020. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that
they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online
advertisement.
Important
Dates for CDRI Project SRF, Project Assistant Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
21.07.2020
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
27.07.2020
|
CDRI Project
SRF, Project Assistant Official Notification & Application Link:
CDRI Official Website
Career Page
|
|
CDRI Official
Notification PDF
|
|
CDRI Online Application
Form
|
Related Post:-