IASST Recruitment 2020 - IASST invites Online applications for recruitment of 03 Project Scientist I, Project Associate I Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website www.iasst.gov.in from 03 Jun 2020 to 16.06.2020. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
IASST
Recruitment 2020 03 Project Scientist, Project Associate Posts:
Organization
Name: Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology
Total No of Vacancies: 03
Job Location: Guwahati
Assam
Latest IASST Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IASST
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Project Scientist I
|
01
|
2.
|
Project Associate I
|
01
|
3.
|
Project Associate I
|
01
|
Total
|
03
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for IASST Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Project Scientist I
|
Master’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) from a recognized University
or equivalent (with minimum of 55% marks)
|
2.
|
Project Associate I
|
M.Sc in Biochemistry/Zoology (cell Biology & Molecular Biology)/ M.
Pharm (with minimum of 55% marks)
|
3.
|
Project Associate I
|
BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) in Ayurveda(with
minimum of 55% marks)
|
Age Limit:
Name of the Category
|
Age Limit
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|
35 Years
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IASST
official Notification 2020 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Project Scientist I
|
Rs. 56,000 + 16%
HRA per month
|
2.
|
Project Associate I
|
Rs. 31,000/ + 16%
HRA per month for first and second year and 35,000/ + 16% HRA for third year
|
3.
|
Project Associate I
|
Rs. 31,000/ + 16%
HRA per month for first and second year and 35,000/ + 16% HRA for third year
|
Selection Procedure for IASST:
Selection Procedure:
IASST may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for IASST Project Scientist, Project Associate Post:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website www.iasst.gov.in
from 03 Jun 2020 to 16.06.2020. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that
they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online
advertisement.
Important
Dates for IASST Project Scientist, Project Associate Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
03 Jun 2020
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
16.06.2020
|
IASST Project
Scientist, Project Associate Official Notification & Application Link:
IASST Official Website
Career Page
|
|
IASST Official
Notification PDF
|
|
IASST Online Application
Form
|
Related Post:-