CMERI Recruitment 2020 - CMERI invites applications for recruitment of 17 Project Associate-I/ II/ Project-JRF/ Project Assistant Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.cmeri.res.in. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 12.07.2020. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
CMERI
Recruitment 2020 17 Project Associate-I/ II/ Project-JRF/ Project Assistant
Posts:
Organization
Name: Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute
Total No of Vacancies: 17
Job Location: West
Bengal
Latest CMERI Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CMERI
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Project –JRF
|
01
|
2.
|
Project –JRF
|
02
|
3.
|
Project Associate - II
|
01
|
4.
|
Project Assistant
|
01
|
5.
|
Project Associate - I
|
01
|
6.
|
Project Associate - II
|
01
|
7.
|
Project-JRF
|
01
|
8.
|
Project Associate - I
|
01
|
9.
|
Project Associate - I
|
01
|
10.
|
Project Associate - I
|
01
|
11.
|
Project-JRF
|
01
|
12.
|
Project-JRF
|
01
|
13.
|
Project-JRF
|
01
|
14.
|
Project-JRF
|
01
|
15.
|
Project Associate - I
|
01
|
16.
|
Project Associate - I
|
01
|
Total
|
17
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CMERI Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Project –JRF
|
B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech in Manufacturing Science and Engg.
/Manufacturing Engg. / Production Engg./ Manufacturing Technology /
Production Technology and Management / Industrial Engg. / CAD-CAM /
Mechanical Engineering with Manufacturing or Production or Industrial Engg.
as Specialization selected through a process described through any one of the
following:- a) Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility
TestsCSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
|
2.
|
Project –JRF
|
B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech in Mechanical / Metallurgical and Materials
Engineering selected through a process described through any one of the
following:- a) Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility
TestsCSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE
|
3.
|
Project Associate - II
|
B.E./B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or
equivalent with 2 years experience in Research and Development in Industrial
and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organisations and
Scientific activities and services
|
4.
|
Project Assistant
|
Three (03) Years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
|
5.
|
Project Associate - I
|
B.E./B.Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engg.
/Electronics & Tele-communication Engg./ Computer Science and Engg.
(CSE)/ Information Technology (IT) from a recognized University or equivalent
|
6.
|
Project Associate - II
|
B.E./B.Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engg.
/Electronics & Tele-communication Engg./ Computer Science and Engg.
(CSE)/ Information Technology (IT) from a recognized University or equivalent
with Two years of experience in Research and Development in Industrial and
Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organisations and Scientific
activities and services.
|
7.
|
Project-JRF
|
B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech in Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation /
Communication /Mechatronics/Radio Physics with Electronics / Instrumentation
/ Electrical / Control Engg. specialization / M.Sc. (physics) with
Electronics / Instrumentation / Electrical / Control specialization selected
through a process described through any one of the following:- a) Scholars
who are selected through National Eligibility Tests CSIR-UGC NET including
lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE .
|
8.
|
Project Associate - I
|
B.E./B.Tech in Electrical / Electronics & Communication Engg./
Mechatronics Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent.
|
9.
|
Project Associate - I
|
B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering / Information
Technology from a recognized university or equivalent.
|
10.
|
Project Associate - I
|
B.E./B.Tech in Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Communication
Engg./ Mechatronics from a recognized university or equivalent
|
11.
|
Project-JRF
|
B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering /
Information Technology (IT) /Electronics and Telecommunication/ Power Electronics/Electrical
Engineering selected through a process described through any one of the
following:- a) Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility
TestsCSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE
|
12.
|
Project-JRF
|
M.Sc. in Chemistry/Materials Science or BE/B.Tech./ME/M.Tech in
Mechanical / Materials Engineering selected through a process described
through any one of the following:- a) Scholars who are selected through
National Eligibility TestsCSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant
Professorship) and GATE
|
13.
|
Project-JRF
|
M.Sc. in Chemistry / Physics or BE / B.Tech. / ME / M.Tech. in
Materials Science/Chemical Engineering selected through a process described
through any one of the following:- a) Scholars who are selected through
National Eligibility TestsCSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant
Professorship) and GATE
|
14.
|
Project-JRF
|
M.Sc. in Chemistry (Specialization in Organic/Inorganic /Physical) /
Physics (Specialization in Materials Science/Solid State Physics) or BE /
B.Tech. / ME/M.Tech. in Materials Science / Chemical Engineering selected
through a process described through any one of the following:- a) Scholars
who are selected through National Eligibility TestsCSIR-UGC NET including
lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE
|
15.
|
Project Associate - I
|
B.E./B.Tech in Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering from a recognized
University or equivalent
|
16.
|
Project Associate - I
|
B.E./B.Tech in Electronics / Instrumentation / Electrical / Mechatronics
from a recognized University or equivalent
|
Age Limit:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
1.
|
Project –JRF
|
28 Years
|
2.
|
Project –JRF
|
28 Years
|
3.
|
Project Associate - II
|
35Years
|
4.
|
Project Assistant
|
50 Years
|
5.
|
Project Associate - I
|
35Years
|
6.
|
Project Associate - II
|
35Years
|
7.
|
Project-JRF
|
28 Years
|
8.
|
Project Associate - I
|
35Years
|
9.
|
Project Associate - I
|
35Years
|
10.
|
Project Associate - I
|
35Years
|
11.
|
Project-JRF
|
28 Years
|
12.
|
Project-JRF
|
28 Years
|
13.
|
Project-JRF
|
28 Years
|
14.
|
Project-JRF
|
28 Years
|
15.
|
Project Associate - I
|
35Years
|
16.
|
Project Associate - I
|
35Years
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CMERI
official Notification 2020 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Project –JRF
|
Rs. 31,000/-
|
2.
|
Project –JRF
|
Rs. 31,000/-
|
3.
|
Project Associate - II
|
Rs. 35,000/-
|
4.
|
Project Assistant
|
Rs. 20,000/-
|
5.
|
Project Associate - I
|
Rs. 31,000/-
|
6.
|
Project Associate - II
|
Rs. 35,000/-
|
7.
|
Project-JRF
|
Rs. 31,000/-
|
8.
|
Project Associate - I
|
Rs. 31,000/-
|
9.
|
Project Associate - I
|
Rs. 31,000/-
|
10.
|
Project Associate - I
|
Rs. 31,000/-
|
11.
|
Project-JRF
|
Rs. 31,000/-
|
12.
|
Project-JRF
|
Rs. 31,000/-
|
13.
|
Project-JRF
|
Rs. 31,000/-
|
14.
|
Project-JRF
|
Rs. 31,000/-
|
15.
|
Project Associate - I
|
Rs. 31,000/-
|
16.
|
Project Associate - I
|
Rs. 31,000/-
|
Selection Procedure for CMERI:
Selection Procedure:
CMERI may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for CMERI Project Associate-I/ II/ Project-JRF/ Project Assistant Post:
i) The interested Candidates will be required to send scanned copy of all their original certificates, mark sheets and a recent passport size photograph along with the filled-in and signed Application Form and Annexure-I (as word document only) available in the Institute website, to the e-mail ID temprct@cmeri.res.in within the last date i.e. 12th July, 2020 at 23:59 Hrs.
ii) Candidates are requested to positively mention their SKYPE ID, e-mail ID and Mobile Number in the appropriate field mentioned in the Application form, failing which their candidature may be rejected.
iii) The applications received within the last date & time stipulated will be screened by a selection committee and a list of eligible candidates shortlisted for interview will be hosted in the Institute’s official website along with the date and time schedule of the interview. The Candidates are requested to be online and ready at their end at that time. The Screening Committee will device its own criteria for shortlisting of candidate for interview. Merely fulfilling main eligibility criteria may not be suitable for eligible to be invited for online interview.
iv) The Selection process may continue late night or next day due to any unavoidable circumstances. If any change in date and time schedule of the interview occurs the same will be notified in the Institute’s website.
v) The decision of CMERI/CSIR in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, screening, mode of selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry / correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual or any agency on behalf of the candidate.
vi) Candidates should ensure that their application may be received through e-mail temprct@cmeri.res.in on or before 12th July, 2020, 23:59 Hrs. Application received after closing date will not be considered.
ii) Candidates are requested to positively mention their SKYPE ID, e-mail ID and Mobile Number in the appropriate field mentioned in the Application form, failing which their candidature may be rejected.
iii) The applications received within the last date & time stipulated will be screened by a selection committee and a list of eligible candidates shortlisted for interview will be hosted in the Institute’s official website along with the date and time schedule of the interview. The Candidates are requested to be online and ready at their end at that time. The Screening Committee will device its own criteria for shortlisting of candidate for interview. Merely fulfilling main eligibility criteria may not be suitable for eligible to be invited for online interview.
iv) The Selection process may continue late night or next day due to any unavoidable circumstances. If any change in date and time schedule of the interview occurs the same will be notified in the Institute’s website.
v) The decision of CMERI/CSIR in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, screening, mode of selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry / correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual or any agency on behalf of the candidate.
vi) Candidates should ensure that their application may be received through e-mail temprct@cmeri.res.in on or before 12th July, 2020, 23:59 Hrs. Application received after closing date will not be considered.
Important
Dates for CMERI Project Associate-I/ II/ Project-JRF/ Project Assistant
Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
23.06.2020
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
12.07.2020
|
CMERI Project
Associate-I/ II/ Project-JRF/ Project Assistant Official Notification &
Application Link:
CMERI Official Website
Career Page
|
|
CMERI Official
Notification & Application Form
PDF
|
Related Post:-