CIMFR Recruitment 2019 - CIMFR invites applications for recruitment of 03 Project Assistant Lever-I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.cimfr.nic.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
CIMFR
Recruitment 2020 03 Project Assistant Lever-I Posts:
Organization
Name: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research
Total No of Vacancies: 03
Job Location: Jharkhand
Latest CIMFR Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CIMFR
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Project Assistant Lever-I
|
03
|
Total
|
03
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CIMFR Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Project Assistant Lever-I
|
Diploma in Civil/Chemical/Computer or Three years Bachelors Degree or
B.Sc(H) in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Agriculture/Botany
|
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Project Assistant Lever-I
|
Rs. 20,000/-
|
Selection Procedur for CIMFR:
Selection Procedure:
CIMFR may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for CIMFR Project Assistant Lever-I Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read CIMFR Job notification
to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.cimfr.nic.in.
Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in
Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in
application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
CSIR -
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR), Jharkhand
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
08.07.2020 11.30 AM
|
CIMFR Project
Assistant Lever-I Official Notification & Application Link:
CIMFR Official Website
Career Page
|
|
CIMFR Official
Notification PDF
|
Related Post:-