THSTI Recruitment 2020 - THSTI invites Online applications for recruitment of 04 Research Associate-I, Research Assistant, Project Associate-II Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website www.thsti.in from 14.05.2020 to 27.05.2020. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
THSTI
Recruitment 2020 04 Research Associate, Project Associate Posts:
Organization
Name: Translational Health Science and Technology Institute
Total No of Vacancies: 04
Job Location: Faridabad
Latest THSTI Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
THSTI
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Research Associate-I
|
01
|
2.
|
Project Associate-I
|
01
|
3.
|
Research Assistant
|
01
|
4.
|
Project Associate-II
|
01
|
Total
|
04
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for THSTI Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Research Associate-I
|
Ph.D./MD in any branch of Life Sciences from a recognized laboratory
/Institution/University, with at least 1 publication in peer-reviewed
journals
|
2.
|
Project Associate-I
|
Master's degree in Biotechnology/Microbiology / Biochemistry or any
other branches of Life sciences from a recognized university or equivalent
|
3.
|
Research Assistant
|
Bachelor's degree Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences or
equivalent grade with at least 3 years of work experience or Masters degree
in Biochemistry/Life Sciences/Biotechnology
|
4.
|
Project Associate-II
|
MSc in Mathematics with atleast 2 years of research experience
|
Age Limit:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
1.
|
Research Associate-I
|
40 years
|
2.
|
Project Associate-I
|
35 years
|
3.
|
Research Assistant
|
32 Years
|
4.
|
Project Associate-II
|
35 years
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through THSTI
official Notification 2020 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Research Associate-I
|
Rs. 47000
|
2.
|
Project Associate-I
|
Rs. 31,000
|
3.
|
Research Assistant
|
Rs. 31000
|
4.
|
Project Associate-II
|
Rs. 35,000
|
Selection Procedure for THSTI:
Selection Procedure:
THSTI may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for THSTI Research Associate, Project Associate Post:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website www.thsti.in
from 14.05.2020 to 27.05.2020. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that
they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online
advertisement.
Important
Dates for THSTI Research Associate, Project Associate Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
14.05.2020
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
27.05.2020
|
THSTI Research
Associate, Project Associate Official Notification & Application Link:
THSTI Official Website
Career Page
|
|
THSTI Official
Notification PDF
|
|
THSTI Online Application
Form
|
Related Post:-