RGIPT Recruitment 2020 - RGIPT invites Online applications for recruitment of 18 Assistant Registrar, System Superintendent Grade III, Superintendent Grade I, Technical Superintendent Grade I. Superintendent Library Grade I, Assistant Grade I, Technician Grade I Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website www.rgipt.ac.in from 15.05.2020 to June 30, 2020. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
RGIPT
Recruitment 2020 18 Assistant Grade I Posts:
Organization
Name: Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 18
Job Location: Sivasgar,
Assam
Latest RGIPT Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
RGIPT
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Number of Posts
|
||||
UR
|
OBC
|
SC
|
ST
|
Total
|
||
1.
|
Assistant Registrar
|
03
|
-
|
-
|
-
|
03
|
2.
|
System Superintendent Grade III
|
01
|
-
|
-
|
-
|
01
|
3.
|
Superintendent Grade I
|
03
|
-
|
-
|
-
|
03
|
4.
|
Technical Superintendent Grade I
|
03
|
01
|
-
|
-
|
04
|
5.
|
Superintendent Library Grade I
|
01
|
-
|
-
|
-
|
01
|
6.
|
Assistant Grade I
|
03
|
01
|
-
|
-
|
04
|
7.
|
Technician Grade I
|
02
|
-
|
-
|
-
|
02
|
Eligibility
Criteria for RGIPT Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Assistant Registrar
|
Master's Degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or an
equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed.
Experience- 5 years’ relevant experience at Pay Level-7/8 or equivalent in
supervisory capacity in a Govt. office/ University/ technological institution
or an organization of repute. Experience may include activities related to
General Administration, Establishment, Academic, Finance & Accounts,
Audit, Stores & Purchase, Procurement, RTI, Training & Placement,
etc. Excellent knowledge of noting and drafting in English and Hindi
Experience in handling computerized administration and financial matters
Proficiency in use of computer applications i.e. MS Word, Excel, Power Point,
etc. is a must Knowledge of English and Hindi typing on the computer Master's
Degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a
point scale wherever the grading system is followed. Experience- 5 years’
relevant experience at Pay Level-7/8 or equivalent in supervisory capacity in
a Govt. office/ University/ technological institution or an organization of
repute. Experience may include activities related to General Administration,
Establishment, Academic, Finance & Accounts, Audit, Stores &
Purchase, Procurement, RTI, Training & Placement, etc. Excellent
knowledge of noting and drafting in English and Hindi Experience in handling
computerized administration and financial matters Proficiency in use of
computer applications i.e. MS Word, Excel, Power Point, etc. is a must
Knowledge of English and Hindi typing on the computer
|
2.
|
System Superintendent Grade III
|
Masters’ degree in CSE/IT or MCA or M. Sc (IT) with minimum 55% marks
from recognized university/institute with Three years relevant experience at
Pay Level- 6 or Six years experience at Pay Level-5 or equivalent level in
any Government Organization/ reputed educational Institute/ IT company OR
Bachelor’s degree in CSE / IT engineering or equivalent degree in an
appropriate field with minimum 55% marks from recognized university/institute
with Five years relevant experience at Pay Level- 6 or Eight years experience
at Pay Level-5 or equivalent level in any Government Organization/ reputed
educational Institute/ IT company OR Diploma in CSE / IT or appropriate field
with Eight years of relevant experience at Pay Level- 6 or Eleven years
experience at Pay Level-5 or equivalent level in any Government Organization/
reputed educational Institute/ IT company Proficiency in Computer Application
i.e. MS Word, Excel, PPT, etc. Good command over English language and workplace
communication
|
3.
|
Superintendent Grade I
|
Masters’ degree in any discipline from a recognized
university/institution with at least 55% marks with 3 years’ experience at
Pay Level- 5 or equivalent position in Central/State Govt. / Autonomous
bodies/ PSUs, OR Bachelors’ degree in any discipline from recognized
university/ Institution with at least 55% marks with 5 years’ experience at
Pay Level- 5 in Central/ State Govt./ Autonomous bodies/ PSUs Proficiency in
the use of computer applications i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Knowledge of typing in English and Hindi on computer is must Proficiency in
noting and drafting in English and Hindi Conversant with Government Rules and
Regulations applicable to the educational institute
|
4.
|
Technical Superintendent Grade I
|
Master Degree in Engineering/ Science/ Computer Science or equivalent
qualification in an appropriate field with a minimum of 55% marks in the
qualifying degree from a recognized University/Institute with three years of
relevant experience. OR Bachelor’s Degree (four years) in Engineering or
equivalent qualification in an appropriate field with a minimum of 55% marks
in the qualifying degree from a recognized University/ Institute with five
years of relevant experience. OR Bachelor's Degree in Science or equivalent
in an appropriate field with a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying degree
from a recognized University/ Institute with five years of relevant
experience, OR Three years Diploma in Engineering/ Applied Science or
equivalent in an appropriate field (after 10+2) with a minimum of 55% marks
in qualifying degree from a recognized University/ Institute with five years
relevant experience. and Proficiency in the use of a variety of computer
office applications, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint or equivalent is a must.
|
5.
|
Superintendent Library Grade I
|
Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science /
documentation or equivalent from a recognized university / institution with
at least 55% marks in qualifying degree with 3 years’ relevant experience at
Pay Level- 5 or equivalent position in Central/ State Govt. / Autonomous
bodies/ reputed educational institution/ PSUs, OR Bachelor’s Degree in
Library Science / Information Science/documentation or equivalent from a
recognized university/institution with at least 55% marks in qualifying
degree with 5 years’ relevant experience at Pay Level- 5 in Central/ State
Govt. / Autonomous bodies/ reputed educational institution/PSUs and
Proficiency in Computer Application i.e. MS Word, Excel, PPT Knowledge of
Hindi Typing on computer is must
|
6.
|
Assistant Grade I
|
Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks from any
recognized university/ institute and 1 year relevant of experience, OR
Master's Degree in any discipline and Diploma in Computer Application
Proficiency in use of variety of computer applications i.e. MS Word, Excel
etc. Knowledge of English and Hindi typing on computer is must
|
7.
|
Technician Grade I
|
Bachelor's Degree in Science/ Engineering or equivalent in appropriate
field with a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying degree from a recognized
University/ Institute, OR Three years Diploma in Engineering / Applied
Science or equivalent in appropriate field (after 10+2) with a minimum of 55%
marks in the qualifying degree from a recognized University/ Institute with
one year relevant experience. OR ITI certificate with 3 year experience
Proficiency in the use of a variety of computer office applications such as
MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint or equivalent is necessary.
|
Age Limit:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
1.
|
Assistant Registrar
|
45 Years
|
2.
|
System Superintendent Grade III
|
40 Years
|
3.
|
Superintendent Grade I
|
35 Years
|
4.
|
Technical Superintendent Grade I
|
35 Years
|
5.
|
Superintendent Library Grade I
|
35 Years
|
6.
|
Assistant Grade I
|
30 Years
|
7.
|
Technician Grade I
|
30 Years
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through RGIPT
official Notification 2020 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Assistant Registrar
|
L-10 (Rs. 56100-177500)
|
2.
|
System Superintendent Grade III
|
L-8 (Rs. 47600-151100)
|
3.
|
Superintendent Grade I
|
L-6 (Rs. 35400-112400)
|
4.
|
Technical Superintendent Grade I
|
L-6 (Rs. 35400-112400)
|
5.
|
Superintendent Library Grade I
|
L-6 (Rs. 35400-112400)
|
6.
|
Assistant Grade I
|
L-3 Rs. 21700-69100)
|
7.
|
Technician Grade I
|
L-3 (Rs. 21700-69100)
|
Selection Procedure for RGIPT:
Selection Procedure:
RGIPT may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Written Exam
|
2.
|
Interview
|
Application
Fee/Exam Fee:
Name of the Community
|
Fee Details
|
Application Fee
|
Pay Level 10
|
General and OBC
|
Rs. 500.00
|
Below Pay
Level 10
|
General and OBC
|
Rs. 250.00
|
Candidates
belonging to SC/ST, Female, need not to pay Application Fee.
|
||
Note: The fee once paid shall not be refunded or re-adjusted under any
circumstances
|
||
How to apply
for RGIPT Assistant Grade I Post:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website www.rgipt.ac.in
from 15.05.2020 to June 30, 2020. Before applying, Candidates should ensure
that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online
advertisement.
Important
Dates for RGIPT Assistant Grade I Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
15.05.2020
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
June 30, 2020
|
RGIPT Assistant
Grade I Official Notification & Application Link:
RGIPT Official Website
Career Page
|
|
RGIPT Official
Notification PDF
|
|
RGIPT Online Application
Form
|
Related Post:-