CIPHET Recruitment 2019 - CIPHET invites applications for recruitment of 07 Young Professional-I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.ciphet.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
CIPHET
Recruitment 2020 07 Young Professional-I Posts:
Organization
Name: ICAR-Central Institute of Post-Harvest Engineering &
Technology
Total No of Vacancies: 07
Job Location: All Over India
Latest CIPHET Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CIPHET
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Young Professional-I
|
07
|
Total
|
07
|
|
Sr. No.
|
Place of Posting
|
No. of posts
|
Date & Time of Interview
|
|
01
|
Punjab
|
Tanda (Hoshiarpur)
|
01
|
20.05.2020 at 11.00 AM(Through video conferencing or appearing
personally at ICAR-CIPHET, Ludhiana)
|
02
|
Kotakpura (Faridkot)
|
01
|
||
03
|
Rajpura
|
01
|
||
04
|
Haryana
|
Fatehabad (Hisar)
|
01
|
|
05
|
Karnal
|
01
|
||
06
|
Tarawari
|
01
|
||
07
|
Tamil Nadu
|
Thanjavur
|
01
|
|
Total
|
07
|
|||
Eligibility
Criteria for CIPHET Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Young Professional-I
|
Graduate in Agricultural Science/
Food Science/ Food Technology/Agricultural Engineering Or
Diploma holder in Engineering/ Technology
|
Age Limit:
Name of the Category
|
Age Limit
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|
21 years and maximum 45 years
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CIPHET
official Notification 2020 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Young Professional-I
|
Rs. 15,000/-(Consolidated per month)
|
Selection Procedure for CIPHET:
Selection Procedure:
CIPHET may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for CIPHET Young Professional-I Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read CIPHET Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.ciphet.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
20.05.2020
at 11.00 AM(Through video conferencing or appearing personally at
ICAR-CIPHET, Ludhiana)
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
20.05.2020 at 11.00 AM
|
CIPHET Young
Professional-I Official Notification & Application Link:
CIPHET Official Website
Career Page
|
|
CIPHET Official
Notification & Application Form PDF
|
Related Post:-