UPSC CDS I Result 2020 announced at https://www.upsc.gov.in/ website. UPSC Result, Cut Off, Merit List, & Interview Date 2020 Released Official Website at https://www.upsc.gov.in/. UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2020 Result 2020: Hello Aspirants!!! Union Public Service Commission conducted examination for recruit of Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2020 Posts in various centers throughout India. Now all the candidates are eagerly waiting for UPSC CDS I Results 2020. For that reason here we are with you to give the complete information about UPSC CDS I results 2020.
UPSC CDS I Exam
Results 2020:
Union
Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced exam results for Combined
Defence Services Examination (I), 2020 Posts. Written Examination was held on 2nd
February, 2020. Appeared candidates can check their result at below link…
UPSC CDS I Exam 2020
Quick Summary
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
Union Public Service
Commission
|
Official Website:
|
https://www.upsc.gov.in/
|
Result Published Date:
|
23.03.2020
|
No of Posts:
|
418 Posts
|
Name of the Posts:
|
CDS I
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Written examination, Interview
for intelligence and personality test
|
Exam Date:
|
2nd February, 2020
|
Result Status:
|
Updated
|
Steps to
download UPSC CDS I Result 2020
1.
Candidates who want to download UPSC CDS I Result 2020 must visit the official
website https://www.upsc.gov.in/
2.
Find the UPSC CDS I Result 2020 Link
3.
Aspirants Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for
downloading the Result.
4.
Now your UPSC CDS I Result 2020 will be displayed.
5.
Download and Save your Result.
6.
Take Print out for Future Reference.
UPSC CDS I Result 2020 (Roll No Wise): Click Here
UPSC CDS I Result 2020 (Names Wise): Click Here
Merit List for UPSC CDS I:
The
UPSC Recruitment 2020 has released its notification. So, a huge number of
applicants had applied for this post. CDS I Result 2020 is provided only to
aspirants attended the exams. Based on the performance in the exams the
candidates can view Result.