CECRI, Karaikudi Recruitment 2019 - CECRI, Karaikudi invites applications for recruitment of 03 Project Assistant - I, Project Assistant-I, Senior Research Fellow (P) Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.cecri.res.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
CECRI,
Karaikudi Recruitment 2020 03 Project Assistant - I, Project Assistant-I,
Senior Research Fellow (P) Posts:
Organization
Name: Central Electrochemical Research Institute
Total No of Vacancies: 03
Job Location: Karaikudi
(Tamil Nadu)
Latest CECRI, Karaikudi Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CECRI,
Karaikudi Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Project Assistant - I
|
01
|
2.
|
Project Assistant-I
|
01
|
3.
|
Senior Research Fellow (P)
|
01
|
Total
|
03
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CECRI, Karaikudi Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Project Assistant - I
|
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) with 55%
marks (50% marks for SC/ST) (Desirable: a. Minimum one-year work experience
of testing electronics circuits and embedded systems. b. Candidates who
possess B.E in ECE after completing the Diploma in ECE may be preferable.)
|
2.
|
Project Assistant-I
|
B.Sc. in Physics / Chemistry / Biotechnology / Energy Studies with 55%
marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
|
3.
|
Senior Research Fellow (P)
|
M.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks and should have valid NET
qualification and 2 years of research experience. (Desirable: Among the 2
years of research experience, minimum one-year work experience in handling
electro analytical chemistry is preferable.)
|
Age Limit:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
1.
|
Project Assistant - I
|
28 years
|
2.
|
Project Assistant-I
|
28 years
|
3.
|
Senior Research Fellow (P)
|
32 Years
|
Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/PH/Women candidates up to 5 years and 3 years for OBC for all the above positions as per GOI instructions. Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CECRI,
Karaikudi official Notification 2020 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Project Assistant - I
|
Rs. 15,000/-pm + HRA (01 Position)
|
2.
|
Project Assistant-I
|
Rs. 14,000/-pm + HRA (01 Position)
|
3.
|
Senior Research Fellow (P)
|
Rs.31,000/-pm + HRA (1 Position)
|
Selection Procedure for CECRI, Karaikudi:
Selection Procedure:
CECRI, Karaikudi may
follow the following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for CECRI, Karaikudi Project Assistant - I, Project Assistant-I, Senior
Research Fellow (P) Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read CECRI, Karaikudi
Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.cecri.res.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
CECRI,
Karaikudi-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi on 11.03.2020
(Wednesday) at 9.00 AM
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
11.03.2020
|
CECRI,
Karaikudi Project Assistant - I, Project Assistant-I, Senior Research Fellow
(P) Official Notification & Application Link:
CECRI, Karaikudi
Official Website Career Page
|
|
CECRI, Karaikudi
Official Notification PDF
|
|
CECRI, Karaikudi Application
Form PDF
|
Related Post:-