Latest Off Campus in Salem February 2020 | 2018 & 2019 2020 Batch | B.E / B.Tech (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/E&I/E&T/I&C) / M.E / M.TECH / MCA | 22nd February 2020
Company Name:
IBM
About Company:
International Business
Machines Corporation (IBM) is a multinational technology company from the
United States that makes and sells software, computer hardware, infrastructure
services, and consulting services. IBM is one of the biggest Information
Technology companies in the world. IBM has had the most patents of any
technology company for many years, and has made many important inventions and
discoveries that have improved computers.
Post Name: Associate System Engineer
Skills required:
Good
Communication Skill
Good
Analytical Skills
Qualification:
- B.E /
B.Tech (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/E&I/E&T/I&C) / M.E / M.TECH / MCA
- 60%
in 10th,12th & 65% in UG & PG and NO STANDING ARREARS
Experience: 2018 & 2019 Passed Out Batches (Freshers)
Walk in
Location: Salem
Walk in Date: 22th February 2020
Walk in Time: 08.30 AM
College Address and Venue:
Knowledge Institute of
Technology,
Training and Placement
Cell,
KIOT Campus,
Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Contact Details :
Prof. I. Rajesh, Prof.B.Dhinesh,
Prof.S.Pradeep, Prof.P.Shanmugasundaram
+91 99945 50142, 86084 85944, 97870
77997, 94422 13479
(Please Contact between
9.00 am - 8.00 pm)