UPSC Recruitment 2020 - UPSC invites Online applications for recruitment of 418 National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I), 2020 Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website https://www.upsc.gov.in/ from 08.01.2020 to 28.01.2020. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
UPSC
Recruitment 2018 418 NDA & NA (I) Posts:
Organization
Name: Union Public Service Commission
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 418
Job Location: All Over
India
Latest UPSC Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
UPSC
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
National Defence Academy
|
370 to include 208 for Army, 42 for Navy and 120 for Air Force
(including 28 for ground Duties)
|
2.
|
Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)
|
48
|
Total
|
418
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for UPSC Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
(i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy
|
12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent
examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
|
2.
|
(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for
the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy
|
12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent
with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a
University.
|
Age Limit: Only unmarried male candidates
born not earlier than 02nd July, 2001 and not later than 1st July, 2004 are
eligible.
Salary Details:
Rs 56,100/- p.m.*
(Starting pay in Level 10)
Selection Procedure for UPSC:
Selection Procedure:
UPSC may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Written Exam
|
2.
|
Intelligence and Personality Test
|
UPSC NDA & NA (I) Exam
Center List: Click Here
|
|
UPSC NDA & NA (I) Syllabus
& Exam Pattern: Click Here
|
|
UPSC NDA & NA (I) Question
Papers: Click Here
|
|
Application
Fee/Exam Fee:
Candidates (excepting SC/ST candidates/Sons of
JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified in Note 2 below who are exempted from payment of fee)
are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) either by
depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking
facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit
Card.
How to apply
for UPSC NDA & NA (I) Post:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website https://www.upsc.gov.in/
from 08.01.2020 to 28.01.2020. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that
they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online
advertisement.
Important
Dates for UPSC NDA & NA (I) Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
08.01.2020
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
28.01.2020
|
Date of
Examination
|
19th April, 2020
|
UPSC NDA
& NA (I) Syllabus & Question Papers:
UPSC NDA & NA (I) Syllabus
& Exam Pattern
|
|
UPSC NDA & NA (I)
Question Papers
|
UPSC NDA
& NA (I) Official Notification & Application Link:
UPSC Official Website
Career Page
|
|
UPSC Official
Notification PDF
|
|
UPSC Online Application
Form
|
Related Post:-
