TNPSC
Recruitment 2018 69 CCS-I Exam (Group-I Services) Posts:
Organization
Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Job Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 69
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Latest TNPSC Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
TNPSC
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of the Post and Post Code
|
Name of the Service and Code No. (001)
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Deputy Collector (Post Code: 1001)
|
Tamil Nadu Civil Service
|
18
|
2.
|
Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I) (Post Code : 1002)
|
Tamil Nadu Police Service
|
19
|
3.
|
Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Taxes) (Post Code: 1003)
|
Tamil Nadu Commercial Taxes Service
|
10
|
4.
|
Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies (Post Code : 1004)
|
Tamil Nadu Co-operative Service
|
14
|
5.
|
Assistant Director of Rural Development (Post Code: 1006)
|
Tamil Nadu Panchayat Development Service
|
07
|
6.
|
District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services) (Post Code: 1008)
|
Tamil Nadu Fire and Rescue Services
|
01
|
Total
|
69
|
||
Eligibility
Criteria for TNPSC Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification: (As on 20.01.2020)
Qualification
|
Applicants should possess a degree of any of the Universities
incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or any
other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or
declared to be deemed as an University under Section 3 of the University
Grants Commission Act, 1956.
|
Provided
that, other things being equal, preference will be given to the applicants, who
possess the qualification mentioned against each of the following posts:-
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Preferential Qualification
|
||
1.
|
Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category I)
|
Preference shall be given to candidates who possess National awards for
Physical efficiency.
|
||
2.
|
Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Taxes)
|
First Preference
|
-
|
A degree both in Commerce and Law together with a Diploma in Taxation
laws.
|
Second Preference
|
-
|
A degree both in Commerce and Law.
|
||
Third Preference
|
-
|
- A degree either in Commerce or Law together with a Diploma in
Taxation laws.
|
||
Fourth Preference
|
-
|
A degree either in Commerce or Law.
|
||
3.
|
Assistant Director of Rural Development Department
|
i. Post Graduate Degree in Rural Service of the Gandhigram Rural
Institute, Madurai District.
ii. Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Extension.
iii. Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Sociology.
|
||
[Applicants to be admitted to the Main Written Examination should
upload and submit evidence relating to all claims including preferential
qualifications, if any, claimed by them when called for]
Note:- (i) The qualification prescribed for these posts should have
been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies,
viz., 10th + HSC or its equivalent + U.G. Degree from the recognised
Institutions as required under Section 25 of Tamil Nadu Government Servants
(Conditions of Service) Act, 2016.
(ii) The applicants, who have written the final year degree
examination, may also apply for the Preliminary Examination for direct
recruitment to the posts included in Group-I Services, subject to the
condition that they should produce the proof of having passed the degree
examination while uploading the original documents for the main written examination
(last date for this activity would be announced later) failing which they
will not be admitted to the Main Written Examination.
|
||||
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2020)
Name of the Post
|
Minimum Age (should have completed as on 01.07.2020)
|
Maximum Age (should not have completed as on 01.07.2020 )
|
||
SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all categories
|
“Others” i.e., applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs,
BCs, BCMs
|
|||
1. For all the posts except the post of Assistant Commissioner
(Commercial Taxes )
|
21 Years
|
37 Years
|
32 Years
|
|
2. Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Taxes)
|
||||
(i) For applicants possessing any degree
|
21 Years
|
37 Years
|
32 Years
|
|
(ii) For applicants possessing B.L. degree of any University or
Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
|
21 Years
|
38 Years
|
33 Years
|
|
Age Concession
(i) For Differently Abled Persons Differently Abled Persons are
eligible for age concession upto 10 years over and above the maximum age
limit prescribed above.
(ii) For Ex-Servicemen
(a) The maximum age limit is 53 years for the applicants who belong to
SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs.
(b) The maximum age limit is 48 years for “Others” (i.e.) applicants
not belonging to any of the above said categories.
(c) The above mentioned age concession will not apply to the
Ex-Servicemen applicants who have already been recruited to any class or
service or category.
|
||||
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
CCS-I Exam (Group-I Services)
|
Level 22 Rs.56100- 177500 (Revised Scale)
|
Selection Procedure for TNPSC:
Selection Procedure:
TNPSC may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Preliminary Examination
|
2.
|
Main Written Examination and Oral Test
|
TNPSC CCS-I Exam
(Group-I Services) Exam Center List: Click Here
|
|
TNPSC CCS-I Exam
(Group-I Services) Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here
|
|
TNPSC CCS-I Exam
(Group-I Services) Question Papers: Click Here
|
|
Application
Fee/Exam Fee:
a)
|
Registration Fee
For One-Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide
G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated
01.03.2017)
Note
(i) Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration
system and are within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
(ii) Those who have registered in One-Time Registration system and paid
the Registration fee i.e., Rs.150/-, it is enough to pay the examination fee
alone.
|
Rs.150/-
|
b)
|
Preliminary Examination Fee
Note
The Preliminary Examination fee should be paid at the time of
submitting the online application for this recruitment, if they are not
eligible for the fee concession noted below.
|
Rs.100/-
|
c)
|
Main Written Examination Fee
Note
The Main Written Examination fee should be paid later only by those
applicants who are admitted to the Main Written Examination based on the
results of Preliminary Examination and on receipt of intimation from Tamil
Nadu Public Service Commission, if they are not eligible for fee concession.
|
Rs.200/-
|
Note:
|
||
EXAMINATION FEE CONCESSION (Both for Preliminary and
Main Written Examination):-
Applicants can avail exemption from payment of the
examination fee as per the following eligibility criteria
Category
|
Concession
|
Condition
|
(i) Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars)/ Scheduled
Tribes
|
Full Exemption
|
-
|
(ii) Differently Abled Persons, Destitute Widow of all communities
|
Full Exemption
|
(i) For Differently Abled persons, the disability should be not less
than 40%. (ii) For DWs, the DW certificate should have been obtained from the
RDO / Sub Collector/ Assistant Collector
|
(iii) Most Backward Class / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes
(Other than Muslim) Backward Class (Muslim)
|
Those who have not availed three free chances so far in the previous
recruitments may avail exemption from payment of examination fee
|
Should not have availed three free chances in the previous recruitments
|
(iv) Ex-Servicemen
|
Those who have not availed two free chances so far in the previous
recruitments may avail exemption from payment of examination fee.
|
(i) Should not have availed two free chances in the previous
recruitments. (ii) Fee concession will not apply to those who have already
been recruited to any class or service or category
|
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
from 20.01.2020 to 19.02.2020. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that
they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online advertisement.
Important
Dates for TNPSC CCS-I Exam (Group-I Services) Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
20.01.2020
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
19.02.2020
|
Last date
for payment of Preliminary Examination Fee through Bank
|
21.02.2020
|
Date of
Examination
|
05.04.2020 FN 10.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M
|
Date of Main
Written Examination
|
Will be
announced later at the time of declaring results of Preliminary Examination.
|
TNPSC CCS-I
Exam (Group-I Services) Syllabus & Question Papers:
TNPSC CCS-I Exam
(Group-I Services) Syllabus & Exam Pattern
|
|
TNPSC CCS-I Exam
(Group-I Services) Question Papers
|
TNPSC CCS-I
Exam (Group-I Services) Official Notification & Application Link:
TNPSC Official Website
Career Page
|
|
TNPSC Official
Notification PDF
|
|
TNPSC Online Application
Form
|
Related Post:-
