TANUVAS Recruitment 2019 - TANUVAS invites applications for recruitment of 04 Project Associate -I, Project Associate -I, Laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Assistant Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.tanuvas.ac.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
TANUVAS
Recruitment 2018 04 Project Associate I, Lab Assistant Posts:
Organization
Name: Translational Research Platform For veterinary Biologicals
Total No of Vacancies: 04
Job Location: Chennai
(Tamil Nadu)
Latest TANUVAS Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
TANUVAS
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Project Associate -I
|
01
|
2.
|
Project Associate -I
|
01
|
3.
|
Laboratory Assistant
|
01
|
4.
|
Laboratory Assistant
|
01
|
Total
|
04
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for TANUVAS Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Project Associate -I
|
Master’s Degree in Natural (Life Science) or Agricultural Sciences /
MVSc or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from a
recognized University or equivalent
Preferred : M.Sc.,(Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Molecular
Biology, Bioinformatics) M.V.Sc (Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology)
|
2.
|
Project Associate -I
|
|
3.
|
Laboratory Assistant
|
B.Sc / Under graduate in life science Preferred: Laboratory Experience
|
4.
|
Laboratory Assistant
|
PG Degree in Life Science
|
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Project Associate -I
|
Rs. 31,000 + HRA
Per month
|
2.
|
Project Associate -I
|
Rs. 31,000 + HRA
Per month
|
3.
|
Laboratory Assistant
|
Rs. 20,000 + HRA
Per month
|
4.
|
Laboratory Assistant
|
Rs. 15,000 Per
month
|
Selection Procedure for TANUVAS:
Selection Procedure:
TANUVAS may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for TANUVAS Project Associate I, Lab Assistant Post:
Candidates with full bio data are requested to walk in to
TRPVB,2nd floor, Central University Laboratory (CUL) Building, TANUVAS, Madhavaram
Milk Colony, Chennai – 600 051 for the written test and interview on 14.01.2020
at 11.00 AM with original certificatesin support of age, qualifications, Photo
ID card, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials (if
any).
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
14 Jan 2020 11:00 AM
|
TANUVAS Project
Associate I, Lab Assistant Official Notification & Application Link:
TANUVAS Official Website
Career Page
|
|
TANUVAS Official
Notification PDF
|
Related Post:-