NPL Recruitment 2019 - NPL invites applications for recruitment of 23 Junior Research Fellow, Project Scientist Range-I, Project Assistant Level-II, Project Assistant Level-I, Consultant, Consultant Level-I, Consultant Level-II Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.nplindia.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
NPL
Recruitment 2018 23 JRF, SRF Posts:
Organization
Name: National Physical Laboratory
Total No of Vacancies: 23
Job Location: Delhi
Latest NPL Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NPL
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Junior Research Fellow Two (02) GAP-181132
|
02
|
2.
|
Junior Research Fellow Two (02) GAP-181132
|
02
|
3.
|
Junior Research Fellow Two (02) MLP-190932
|
02
|
4.
|
Senior Research Fellow Three (03) MLP-190932
|
03
|
5.
|
Research Associate One (01) MLP-190932
|
01
|
6.
|
Post Docs Fellows Two (02) MLP-190932
|
02
|
7.
|
Research Associate Level II One (01) SSP -190132
|
01
|
8.
|
Project Scientist Range-I
|
01
|
9.
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
01
|
10.
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
01
|
11.
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
01
|
12.
|
Project Assistant Level-III
|
01
|
13
|
Consultant
|
02
|
14
|
Consultant Level-I
|
01
|
15
|
Consultant Level-II
|
01
|
16
|
Consultant Level-III
|
01
|
Total
|
23
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for NPL Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Junior Research Fellow Two (02) GAP-181132
|
M.Sc. in Physics/ Electronics/Environment al Sciences with Minimum 55%
Marks + NET Qualified
|
2.
|
Junior Research Fellow Two (02) GAP-181132
|
BE or B.Tech Electronics instrumentation/ Electronics and communication
with Minimum 55% Marks +GATE Qualified
|
3.
|
Junior Research Fellow Two (02) MLP-190932
|
M.sc (Physics/Material Science with Minimum 55% Marks +NET Qualified
|
4.
|
Senior Research Fellow Three (03) MLP-190932
|
M.Sc. (Physics) with 1st Division + 2 Year Post Qualification
Experience. Or M.Tech. (Physics/ Materials Science/ Nanotechnology
|
5.
|
Research Associate One (01) MLP-190932
|
Ph.D in Materials Science Or M.Tech Materials Science With 1st Division
+2 Year Post Qualification Experience
|
6.
|
Post Docs Fellows Two (02) MLP-190932
|
Ph.D in Materials Science / Physical Science +2 Year Post Qualification
Experience
|
7.
|
Research Associate Level II One (01) SSP -190132
|
Ph.D in Materials Science / Physical Science +2 Year Post Qualification
Experience
|
8.
|
Project Scientist Range-I
|
Ph.D in (Physics)/ M.Tech/ME in ECE/ Instrumentation or equivalent with
Minimum 65% marks throughout or above from Matriculation to Post Graduation+2
Years Post Qualification Experience.
|
9.
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
B.Tech /BE in Computer Science/IT with minimum 55% marks.
|
10.
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
B.Sc in Physics/ Electronics with minimum 55% marks.
|
11.
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
Diploma in Electronics/Instrumental ion with minimum 55% marks.
|
12.
|
Project Assistant Level-III
|
B.Tech in Computer Science/IT or equivalent with minimum 55% marks +
two years post qualification experience
|
13
|
Consultant
|
Ph.D (Sciences/ Engineering) + Minimum 15 Years experience of
R&D/Policy formulation/ Implementation in Air Pollution. Or M.Tech
(Environmental Sciences) + Minimum 15 Years experience of R&D/Policy
formulation/ Implementation in Air Pollution
|
14
|
Consultant Level-I
|
Ph.D. in Science/ Engineering + Minimum 15 Years R&D experience in
metrology.
|
15
|
Consultant Level-II
|
M.Tech in ECE or equivalent with minimum 55% marks + Minimum 05 (Five)
Years R&D experience
|
16
|
Consultant Level-III
|
MBA with minimum 55% marks + two years post qualification experience.
|
Age Limit:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
1.
|
Junior Research Fellow Two (02) GAP-181132
|
28 Years
|
2.
|
Junior Research Fellow Two (02) GAP-181132
|
28 Years
|
3.
|
Junior Research Fellow Two (02) MLP-190932
|
28 Years
|
4.
|
Senior Research Fellow Three (03) MLP-190932
|
32 Years
|
5.
|
Research Associate One (01) MLP-190932
|
35 years
|
6.
|
Post Docs Fellows Two (02) MLP-190932
|
35 Years
|
7.
|
Research Associate Level II One (01) SSP -190132
|
35 Years
|
8.
|
Project Scientist Range-I
|
35 Years
|
9.
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
40 Years
|
10.
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
30 Years
|
11.
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
28 Years
|
12.
|
Project Assistant Level-III
|
35 Years
|
13
|
Consultant
|
65 Years
|
14
|
Consultant Level-I
|
65 years
|
15
|
Consultant Level-II
|
65 Years
|
16
|
Consultant Level-III
|
65 Years
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NPL
official Notification 2020 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Junior Research Fellow Two (02) GAP-181132
|
Rs. 31,000 +HRA
(up to 28.03.2021) Or till the completion of project.
|
2.
|
Junior Research Fellow Two (02) GAP-181132
|
Rs. 31,000 +HRA
(up to 28.03.2021) Or till the completion of project
|
3.
|
Junior Research Fellow Two (02) MLP-190932
|
Rs. 31,000 +HRA
|
4.
|
Senior Research Fellow Three (03) MLP-190932
|
Rs. 35,000 +HRA
|
5.
|
Research Associate One (01) MLP-190932
|
Rs. 47,000 +HRA
|
6.
|
Post Docs Fellows Two (02) MLP-190932
|
Rs. 65,000 +HRA
|
7.
|
Research Associate Level II One (01) SSP -190132
|
Rs. 49,000 + HRA
|
8.
|
Project Scientist Range-I
|
Rs. 48,200 + HRA
|
9.
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
Rs. 25,000 + HRA
|
10.
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
Rs. 15,000 + HRA
|
11.
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
Rs. 15,000 + HRA
|
12.
|
Project Assistant Level-III
|
Rs. 28,000 + HRA
|
13
|
Consultant
|
Rs. 1,00,000 PM
(Consolidated) Or Difference of Last pay drawn and pension whichever is lower
|
14
|
Consultant Level-I
|
Rs. 1,00,000 PM
(Consolidated) Or Difference of Last pay drawn and pension whichever is lower
|
15
|
Consultant Level-II
|
60,000 PM (Consolidated) Or Difference of Last pay drawn and pension
whichever is lower
|
16
|
Consultant Level-III
|
Rs. 45,000 PM
(Consolidated)
|
Selection Procedure for NPL:
Selection Procedure:
NPL may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for NPL JRF, SRF Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read NPL Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.nplindia.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
CSIR-NPL,
New Delhi
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
20 Jan 2020 09.00 AM to 10.00 AM
|
NPL JRF, SRF
Official Notification & Application Link:
NPL Official Website
Career Page
|
|
NPL Official
Notification PDF
|
Related Post:-