ICFRE Recruitment 2019 - ICFRE invites applications for recruitment of 26 Junior Research Fellow, Junior Project Fellow, Junior Research Fellow /Junior Project Fellow G Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.icfre.org. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
ICFRE
Recruitment 2018 26 JRF, JPF, PA Posts:
Organization
Name: Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education
Total No of Vacancies: 26
Job Location: Dehradun
Uttarakhand
Latest ICFRE Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
ICFRE
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
Name of Fellowship / Division/ Pl
|
Name of Project
|
No. of Post
|
(Documentation of FGR)
|
||
Junior Research Fellow /Junior Project Fellow G&TI I Dr. H.S.Gin\val, Project Coordinator
|
National Program for Conservation and Development o[ Forest
Genetic Resource funded by National
CAMPS MoEF&CC, New Delhi
|
02
|
Junior Research Fellow/Junior Project Fellow G&TI /Dr. H.S.
Ginwal Project Coordinator
|
-
|
01
|
Project Assistant /G&TI I Dr. H.S.Gin\val, Project Coordinator
|
-
|
02
|
FGR Seed and Germplasm
Storage
|
||
Junior Research Fellow /Junior Project Fellow G&TI I Dr.
H.S.Gin\val, Project Coordinator
|
National Program for Conservation and Development of forest Genetic Resource funded by National CAMPA MoEf& CC, New Delhi
|
01
|
Junior Research Fellow/Junior Project Fellow G&TI I Dr. H.S.
Ginwal, Project Coordinator
|
-
|
01
|
Junior Research Fellow /Junior Project Fellovv G&TJ I Dr.
H.S.Ginwal, Project Coordinator
|
-
|
01
|
Project Assistant / G&TJ I Dr. H.S.Ginwal, Project Coordinator
|
-
|
02
|
Project Assistant I G&Tl / Dr. H.S.Ginwal, Project Coordinator
|
-
|
01
|
FGR Characterization
|
||
Senior Research Fellow/Senior Project Fellow G&Tl I Dr. H.S. Ginwal, Project Coordinator
|
National programmer or Conservation and Development of Forest Resource
Genetic
|
01
|
Establishment of
Centre of Excellence (CoE-FGR)
|
-
|
|
Project Assistant GTI Dr H.S Ginwal Project Coordinator
|
National programmer or Conservation and Development of Forest Resource
Genetic Resource funded by National CAMPA, New Delhi
|
01
|
Junior Research Fellow /Junior Project Fellow G&TI / Dr.
H.S.Ginwal, Project Coordinator
|
-
|
01
|
Research Associate/ G&IT Dr. H.S.Ginwal, Project Coordinator
|
-
|
01
|
Creation of National
Forestry Seed Research and Referral Centre
|
-
|
|
Junior Research Fellow /Junior Project
Fellow G&Tl / Dr. H.S.Giinval, Project Coordinator
|
-
|
01
|
Junior Research Fellow /Junior Protection
|
Resource funded by National CAMPA, New Delhi
|
01
|
Total
|
26
|
|
Eligibility Criteria for ICFRE Vacancy 2020:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
(Documentation of FGR)
|
||
01
|
Junior Research Fellow /Junior Project Fellow G&TI I Dr. H.S.Gin\val, Project Coordinator
|
First class M.Sc. in Botany Forestry
|
02
|
Junior Research Fellow/Junior Project Fellow G&TI /Dr. H.S.
Ginwal Project Coordinator
|
First class M.Sc. in Botany Forestry
|
03
|
Project Assistant /G&TI I Dr. H.S.Gin\val, Project Coordinator
|
B.Sc
|
FGR Seed and Germplasm
Storage
|
||
04
|
Junior Research Fellow /Junior Project Fellow G&TI I Dr.
H.S.Gin\val, Project Coordinator
|
First class M.Sc.
|
05
|
Junior Research Fellow/Junior Project Fellow G&TI I Dr. H.S.
Ginwal, Project Coordinator
|
First class M.Sc.
|
06
|
Junior Research Fellow /Junior Project Fellovv G&TJ I Dr.
H.S.Ginwal, Project Coordinator
|
First class M.Sc. in Biotech
|
07
|
Project Assistant / G&TJ I Dr. H.S.Ginwal, Project Coordinator
|
B.Sc
|
08
|
Project Assistant I G&Tl / Dr. H.S.Ginwal, Project Coordinator
|
First class B.sc
|
FGR Characterization
|
||
09
|
Senior Research Fellow/Senior Project Fellow G&Tl I Dr. H.S. Ginwal, Project
Coordinator
|
First class M.Sc. in Chemistry
|
10
|
Senior Research Fellow /Senior Project Fellow G&TJ I Dr.
H.S.Gin\val, Project Coordinator
|
First class M.Sc.
|
11
|
Junior Research Fellow /Junior Project Fellow G&Tl Dr. H.S.Ginvval, Project Coordinator
|
First class M.Sc.
|
12
|
Research Associate/ G&TI I Dr. H.S.Gin\val, Project Coordinator
|
First class M.Sc.
|
FGR Conservatign
|
||
13
|
Junior Research fellow /Junior Project Fellow G&Tl I Dr.
H.S.Ginwal, Projcct Coordinator
|
First class M.sc
|
Establishment of
Centre of Excellence (CoE-FGR)
|
||
14
|
Project Assistant GTI Dr H.S Ginwal Project Coordinator
|
Graduation with working
|
15
|
Junior Research Fellow /Junior Project Fellow G&TI / Dr. H.S.Ginwal,
Project Coordinator
|
|
16
|
Research Associate/ G&IT Dr. H.S.Ginwal, Project Coordinator
|
|
Creation of National
Forestry Seed Research and Referral Centre
|
||
17
|
Junior Research Fellow /Junior Project
Fellow G&Tl / Dr. H.S.Giinval, Project Coordinator
|
First class M.Sc
|
18
|
Junior Research Fellow /Junior Protection
|
First class M.Sc
|
Age Limit:
Research
Associate - 35 years
Senior
Project Fellow - 32Years
JRF/Junior
Project Fellow - 28 years
Project
Assistants/ Field Assistant - 28 years
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through ICFRE official
Notification 2020 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
|
(Documentation of FGR)
|
|||
01
|
Junior Research Fellow /Junior Project Fellow G&TI I Dr. H.S.Gin\val, Project Coordinator
|
Rs. 31000 for NET
Qualified Candidates and 16000 for Non NFT candidate
|
|
02
|
Junior Research Fellow/Junior Project Fellow G&TI /Dr. H.S.
Ginwal Project Coordinator
|
Rs. 31000 for NET
Qualified Candidates and 16000 for Non NFT candidate
|
|
03
|
Project Assistant /G&TI I Dr. H.S.Gin\val, Project Coordinator
|
Rs. 15500 per
month
|
|
FGR Seed and Germplasm
Storage
|
|||
04
|
Junior Research Fellow /Junior Project Fellow G&TI I Dr.
H.S.Gin\val, Project Coordinator
|
Rs. 31000 for Non
Qualified candidate and 16000 for Non NET candidate
|
|
05
|
Junior Research Fellow/Junior Project Fellow G&TI I Dr. H.S.
Ginwal, Project Coordinator
|
Rs. 31000 for Non
Qualified candidate and 16000 for Non NET candidate
|
|
06
|
Junior Research Fellow /Junior Project Fellovv G&TJ I Dr.
H.S.Ginwal, Project Coordinator
|
Rs. 31000 for Non
Qualified candidate and 16000 for Non NET candidate
|
|
07
|
Project Assistant / G&TJ I Dr. H.S.Ginwal, Project Coordinator
|
Rs. 15500
|
|
08
|
Project Assistant I G&Tl / Dr. H.S.Ginwal, Project Coordinator
|
Rs. 15500
|
|
FGR Characterization
|
|||
09
|
Senior Research Fellow/Senior Project Fellow G&Tl I Dr. H.S. Ginwal, Project
Coordinator
|
Rs. 35000 for Non
Qualified candidate and 18000 for Non NET candidate
|
|
10
|
Senior Research Fellow /Senior Project Fellow G&TJ I Dr.
H.S.Gin\val, Project Coordinator
|
Rs. 35000 for Non
Qualified candidate and 18000 for Non NET candidate
|
|
11
|
Junior Research Fellow /Junior Project Fellow G&Tl Dr. H.S.Ginvval, Project Coordinator
|
Rs. 35000 for Non
Qualified candidate and 16000 for Non NET candidate
|
|
12
|
Research Associate/ G&TI I Dr. H.S.Gin\val, Project Coordinator
|
Rs. 47000 per
month
|
|
FGR Conservatign
|
|||
13
|
Junior Research fellow /Junior Project Fellow G&Tl I Dr.
H.S.Ginwal, Projcct Coordinator
|
Rs. 35000 for Non
Qualified candidate and 16000 for Non NET candidate
|
|
Establishment of
Centre of Excellence (CoE-FGR)
|
|||
14
|
Project Assistant GTI Dr H.S Ginwal Project Coordinator
|
Rs. 15500 per
month
|
|
15
|
Junior Research Fellow /Junior Project Fellow G&TI / Dr.
H.S.Ginwal, Project Coordinator
|
Rs. 31000 for Non
Qualified candidate and 16000 for Non NET candidate
|
|
16
|
Research Associate/ G&IT Dr. H.S.Ginwal, Project Coordinator
|
Rs. 47000 per
month
|
|
Creation of National
Forestry Seed Research and Referral Centre
|
|||
17
|
Junior Research Fellow /Junior Project
Fellow G&Tl / Dr. H.S.Giinval, Project Coordinator
|
Rs. 31000 for Non
Qualified candidate and 16000 for Non NET candidate
|
|
18
|
Junior Research Fellow /Junior Protection
|
Rs. 25000
|
|
Selection Procedure for ICFRE:
Selection Procedure:
ICFRE may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for ICFRE JRF, JPF, PA Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read ICFRE Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.icfre.org. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
Board Room
or FRI Main Building. P.O. New Forest, Dehradun- 248006
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
16 Jan 2020 10:00 AM
|
ICFRE JRF, JPF,
PA Official Notification & Application Link:
ICFRE Official Website
Career Page
|
|
ICFRE Official
Notification PDF
|
|
ICFRE Application Form
PDF
|
Related Post:-