IBPS Specialist Officers (SO) Result 2020 announced at https://www.ibps.in/ website. IBPS Result, Cut Off, Merit List, & Interview Date 2020 Released Official Website at https://www.ibps.in/. IBPS Specialist Officers (SO) - I.T. Officer (Scale-I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I), Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I), Law Officer (Scale I), HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I), Marketing Officer (Scale I) Result 2020: Hello Aspirants!!! Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducted examination for recruit of Specialist Officers (SO) - I.T. Officer (Scale-I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I), Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I), Law Officer (Scale I), HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I), Marketing Officer (Scale I) Posts in various centers throughout India. Now all the candidates are eagerly waiting for IBPS Specialist Officers (SO) Results 2020. For that reason here we are with you to give the complete information about IBPS Specialist Officers (SO) results 2020.
IBPS Specialist
Officers (SO) Exam Results 2020:
Institute
of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced exam results for Specialist
Officers (SO) - I.T. Officer (Scale-I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I),
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I), Law Officer (Scale I), HR/Personnel Officer
(Scale I), Marketing Officer (Scale I) Posts. Written Examination was held on Preliminary
Exam: 28.12.2019 and 29.12.2019, Main Exam: 25.01.2020. Interview/Document verification,
Medical Examination & Other Tests was held from Preliminary Exam: 28.12.2019
and 29.12.2019, Main Exam: 25.01.2020. Appeared candidates can check their
result at below link…
IBPS Specialist
Officers (SO) Exam 2020 Quick Summary
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
Institute of Banking
Personnel Selection
|
Official Website:
|
https://www.ibps.in/
|
Result Published Date:
|
07.01.2020
|
No of Posts:
|
1163 Posts
|
Name of the Posts:
|
Specialist Officers
(SO)
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Preliminary
Examination, Main Examination & Interview
|
Exam Date:
|
Preliminary Exam:
28.12.2019 and 29.12.2019, Main Exam: 25.01.2020
|
Result Status:
|
Updated
|
Steps to
download IBPS Specialist Officers (SO) Result 2020
1.
Candidates who want to download IBPS Specialist Officers (SO) Result 2020 must
visit the official website https://www.ibps.in/
2.
Find the IBPS Specialist Officers (SO) Result 2020 Link
3.
Aspirants Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for
downloading the Result.
4.
Now your IBPS Specialist Officers (SO) Result 2020 will be displayed.
5.
Download and Save your Result.
6.
Take Print out for Future Reference.
IBPS Specialist Officers (SO) Result 2020: Click Here
Merit List for IBPS Specialist Officers (SO):
The
IBPS Recruitment 2020 has released its notification. So, a huge number of
applicants had applied for this post. Specialist Officers (SO) Result 2020 is
provided only to aspirants attended the exams. Based on the performance in the
exams the candidates can view Result.