IIMR Recruitment 2019 - IIMR invites applications for recruitment of 01 Young Professional I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website http://www.millets.res.in/. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
IIMR
Recruitment 2018 01 Young Professional I Posts:
Organization
Name: Indian Institute of Millets Research, Hyderabad
Total No of Vacancies: 01
Job Location: Hyderabad
Latest IIMR Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IIMR
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Young Professional I
|
01 Post
|
Eligibility
Criteria for IIMR Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
Qualification
|
Graduates in Computer Science and application or diploma holders in
Engineering Technology
|
Age Limit: The Age limit of the above position is minimum 21 years and maximum 45
years with relaxation as per rules.
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Young Professional I
|
Rs.15,000/- Per month
|
Selection Procedure for IIMR:
Selection Procedure:
IIMR may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for IIMR Young Professional I Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read IIMR Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website http://www.millets.res.in/. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address
& Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original
document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
ICAR-Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar,
Hyderabad-500030
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
27 Dec 2019 10:00 AM
|
IIMR Young
Professional I Official Notification & Application Link:
IIMR Official Website
Career Page
|
|
IIMR Official
Notification & Application Form PDF
|
Related Post:-