IIIM Recruitment 2019 - IIIM invites applications for recruitment of 03 Research Associate-I, Senior Research Fellow, Project Assistant-I [Technician] Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.iiim.res.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
IIIM
Recruitment 2018 03 RA I, SRF & PA I Posts:
Organization
Name: Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine
Total No of Vacancies: 03
Job Location: Narasannapeta (Jammu)
Latest IIIM Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IIIM
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Research Associate-I
|
01
|
2.
|
Senior Research Fellow
|
01
|
3.
|
Project Assistant-I [Technician]
|
01
|
Total
|
03
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for IIIM Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Research Associate-I
|
Essential: Ph.D. in Life Science/ Biochemistry/ Bioinformatics/
Biotechnology/ Pharmacology Desirable: Preference will be given to candidates
having experience in Bioinformatics, dealing with big data as supported by
relevant publications (preferably in SCI Journal). Preference will also be
given to the candidates
|
2.
|
Senior Research Fellow
|
Essential: M.Sc. in Life Science/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/
Pharmacology/ Chemistry with atleast 2 years of research experience.
Desirable: Candidates having experience in Molecular Biology, Genetics &
Proteomics studies of cellular and patient samples and skilled in animal
(Rat/mice) studies will be preferred.
|
3.
|
Project Assistant-I [Technician]
|
Essential: Diploma in Engineering (Electronics/ Computer applications)
with at least 55% marks. Desirable: Preference will be given to candidates
having experience in the management and operation of electronics and
computers are desired. Preference will be given to candidates having relevant
experience in reputed national/ multinational organizations
|
Age Limit:
Name of the Category
|
Age Limit
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|
35 Years
|
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IIIM official
Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Research Associate-I
|
Rs.47,000/-P.M + HRA
|
2.
|
Senior Research Fellow
|
Rs.28,000/-P.M. + HRA
|
3.
|
Project Assistant-I [Technician]
|
Rs.15,000/-P.M. (consolidated)
|
Selection Procedure for IIIM:
Selection Procedure:
IIIM may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
Mode of
Selection: Through Interview. However,
if large number of
candidates turn up, a
Screening test comprising of Multiple Choice Objective Questions (MCQs) will be
held for short listing the candidates
for interview. The
short listed candidates
will be interviewed
by the Selection Committee
and, based on
the performance in
the interview; a
panel of recommended candidates will be formed. The
panel shall be utilized as and when the requirement arises in the projects in
the relevant field/area. Candidates have the option to interact in Hindi/English
before the committee. In case turning up of large number of candidates,
interview may continue for next day.
How to apply
for IIIM RA I, SRF & PA I Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read IIIM Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.iiim.res.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
Conference
Hall, CSIR-IIIM Branch, Sanat Nagar, Srinagar-190005 (J&K)
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
06 Dec 2019 10:30 AM
|
IIIM RA I, SRF
& PA I Official Notification & Application Link:
IIIM Official Website
Career Page
|
|
IIIM Official
Notification PDF
|
|
IIIM Application Form
PDF
|
Related Post:-