CRIDA Recruitment 2019 - CRIDA invites applications for recruitment of 02 Young Professional-I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.crida.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
CRIDA
Recruitment 2018 02 Young Professional-I Posts:
Organization
Name: Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture
Total No of Vacancies: 02
Job Location: Hyderabad
Telangana
Latest CRIDA Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CRIDA
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Young Professional-I
|
02
|
Total
|
02
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CRIDA Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Young Professional-I
|
Essential: (i) Graduation in Agricultural Science or Diploma in
Engineering/ Technology.
Desirable:
(i) Experience in management of
Financial/ Budget aspects.
(ii) Experience in file handling/ database management
|
Age Limit:
Name of the Category
|
Age Limit
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|
45 years
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CRIDA
official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Young Professional-I
|
Rs. 15,000/- per
month (consolidated)
|
Selection Procedure for CRIDA:
Selection Procedure:
CRIDA may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for CRIDA Young Professional-I Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read CRIDA Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.crida.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk
in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
ICAR-CRIDA,
Santoshnagar, Hyderabad - 500059
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
07 Jan 2020 10:00 AM
|
CRIDA Young
Professional-I Official Notification & Application Link:
CRIDA Official Website
Career Page
|
|
CRIDA Official
Notification PDF
|
|
CRIDA Application Form
PDF
|
Related Post:-