CIFRI Recruitment 2019 - CIFRI invites applications for recruitment of 01 Young Professional-I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.cifri.res.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
CIFRI
Recruitment 2018 01 Young Professional-I Posts:
Organization
Name: Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 01
Job Location: Kolkata
West Bengal
Latest CIFRI Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CIFRI
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Young Professional-I
|
01
|
Total
|
01
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CIFRI Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
Qualification
|
B.F. Sc. / B.Sc. (I.F.) / Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline of Life
Science subject or
|
Age Limit:
Name of the Category
|
Age Limit
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|
21 years and maximum 35 years
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CIFRI
official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Young Professional-I
|
Rs. 15000 per
month
|
Selection Procedure for CIFRI:
Selection Procedure:
CIFRI may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for CIFRI Young Professional-I Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read CIFRI Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.cifri.res.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
ICAR-CIFRI
Research Centre, Door No.225, CMFRI Campus, Ernakulam North P.O., Cochin -682
018
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
30 Dec 2019 10:30 AM
|
CIFRI Young
Professional-I Official Notification & Application Link:
CIFRI Official Website
Career Page
|
|
CIFRI Official
Notification Doc
|
|
CIFRI Application Form Doc
|
Related Post:-