CFTRI Recruitment 2019 - CFTRI invites applications for recruitment of 01 Project Assistant Level-I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website https://www.cftri.com/. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 13 Dec 2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
CFTRI
Recruitment 2018 01 Project Assistant Level-I Posts:
Organization
Name: CSIR - Central Food Technological Research Institute
Total No of Vacancies: 01
Job Location: Mysuru
Latest CFTRI Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CFTRI
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
01 Post
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CFTRI Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
Qualification
|
First class in B.Pharm/ M.Pharm with good academic records.
|
Age Limit:
Name of the Category
|
Age Limit
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|
28 Years
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CFTRI
official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
Rs.15,000 per month
|
Selection Procedure for CFTRI:
Selection Procedure:
CFTRI may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for CFTRI Project Assistant Level-I Post:
Eligible candidates may send
their application form and complete Bio - data with e-mail address/contact
phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates in
support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc., as hard copy to
Dr. Malathi Srinivasan, Senior Principal Scientist, Department of Lipid
Science, CSIR-CFTRI Mysuru–570 020, Karnataka (email:
m.srinivasan@cftri.res.in) on or before 13.12.2019.
Application format can be
downloaded from the website https://www.cftri.res.in Applications received
after the due date (13.12.2019) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates
will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post.
Important
Dates for CFTRI Project Assistant Level-I Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
29 Nov 2019
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
13 Dec 2019
|
CFTRI Project
Assistant Level-I Official Notification & Application Link:
CFTRI Official Website
Career Page
|
|
CFTRI Official
Notification PDF
|
Related Post:-